Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I was never a big fan of the teenish animes including Naruto, but I can see why you would still want these after you outgrew it. It's all about nostalgia sometimes. Actually, DBZ was an anime I outgrew, but I got that awesome Medicos Goku statue that's around 1/6.

i actually don't like those medicom dbz figures. i don't think they got the faces right especially compared to the s.h. figuarts line, but these actually look really good

i hate that bbts are always late on putting up preorders, might get this on amiami seeing as it will come out earlier in japan and should be around the same price

Medicom's pricing has been like that for several years now, it's just the variations in exchange rates.

You can't possibly be better off than ordering from amiami at 13,050Y each, other than the off chance that it'll be overstocked and price drop like mad the way the DBZ figs did.

Medicom's pricing has been like that for several years now, it's just the variations in exchange rates.

You can't possibly be better off than ordering from amiami at 13,050Y each, other than the off chance that it'll be overstocked and price drop like mad the way the DBZ figs did.

just like i thought, preorder on bbts 299 compared to 170 on amiami :lecture

True, I remember 4-5 years ago when people were upset that Medi figures were $150, while HT were around $100 and SSC were $50-60. Now HT figures are $160+ and SSC $100-135, while Medi is easily $200+.

damn why so freaking expensive, these figure's are 300 at bbts. Is there anywhere thats cheaper. Thats utterly ridiculous. I would see if these figure's came to life at night but it's just figure's in cloth clothing.

Naruto looks :cool:

Sasuke looks kinda off. Also, he's dressed in the outfit design I'm not really as fond of.

I don't think I'll be buying these for $300. Even $200 would seem a bit much for me. I've cancelled my Naruto 'Figuarts Zero' pre orders after seeing these though. They don't seem that :cool: now :lol

If they make 'SH Figuarts' Naruto figures, I can forget about these :lol Rock Lee 'SH Figuarts' FTW :D

:eek: $600

Not including shipping or tax.

I must admit. If it was Rock Lee in powered up form (depending on what it looked like), I would think about getting it :D

This is way too expensive, especially for anime 1/6 figs. I can bite the bullet for very good sculpted figs based off real people but this.. aiyayaya.

For $300, the wrist articulation could have been nicer :D

FIG-IPN-2489_06.jpg

Lol you gotta love how much BBTS raises the price.

That's probably retail price. BBTS usually list at least 5% off or retail for more rare items. I guess we'll see when SSC lists them in the next couple weeks.

Back