Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you will about Medi, they can't be touched when it comes to manga figures.

Actually Hot Toys has already proven with Tomodachi, Golgo, Ryo, and Saeko that they do manga and anime characters better than Medicom does and at a more affordable price. Not only do they look better, they have better articulation, are a higher quality, are cheaper, and they come with far more accessories. If there is anything Medicom has never improved or learned, it is accessories. To this day their products still come with little to nothing.

So what do you think thee price ranges are on these figures ? I would bet like 189 or 177. I doubt it will be any higher.

Wait what do you mean 300, Harry potter Rah and goku Rah where about 189 at the most. Even the Fma Figures arent that high on BBTS.

whats the most they will put out two to three figures i bought goku and piccolo and they never finished that line same might happen with this .

Well All I need is naruto and sasuke and i'm good with that lol.

whats the most they will put out two to three figures i bought goku and piccolo and they never finished that line same might happen with this .

Give us VEGETA! DAAAAAAAAARN IT!
IsJgd.jpg

These look pretty good. I'm not a big enough Naruto fan to buy these two, but I'd buy ____shi if they make him.

EDIT: Why is K-a-k-a-s-h-i censored?

Kinda weird that pitu didnt see this yet since he wanted these for the longest time and made a thread on them years ago on here. I just cant believe its finally here.

Yea where the hell is Vegeta from the DBZ line? And Raoh from FOTNS line? :slap:slap:slap

But agreed they do look great

I'm with this guy.. wanted Raoh and Vegeta from both lines over the others..
Raoh could have been King of 1:6 Manga

I will probably just get Naruto from the new medicom line.. I'd really want a Rock Lee but I don't see that happening

Back