Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheap brittle plastic that breaks apart easily or crumbles. I have a medicom wolverine that broke apart on the arm really easily.. I have heard same issues with other medicom figs.

Yeah, I've had breaks on both of the Medicom Marvel figures I've owned. Wondering if that brittle plastic is isolated to the Marvel figures since the Star Wars RAHs I've had have never broken, but I've been turned off of Medicom because of it.

New ones are good if they use the new body and it seems to be the case for them (like Kaneda and Tetsuo, no prob so far).

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had breaks on both of the Medicom Marvel figures I've owned. Wondering if that brittle plastic is isolated to the Marvel figures since the Star Wars RAHs I've had have never broken, but I've been turned off of Medicom because of it.

I also have a Goku and Raiden and haven't had any problems yet **crosses fingers** but I am especially scared of moving them too much especially after the Wolv arm. I was luckily able to super glue where it came off and it is still poseable but I would not want to repeat that again.

Really don't like Sasuke's sculpt. It's off, to me. Naruto's allright but as people have said it's a strange time for these now.
I prefer the part one looks but that would be smaller articulated bodies. Oh HT why couldn't you get a license for this.

Probably around the $200 - $250 mark.

Why dont people want shippuden naruto, he is the current naruto. I highly doubt that these will be over 189 since tetsuo and kaneda were like 189 at the most.

Still I wouldn't pay that much for an 1/6 Medicom Naruto.Maybe if it was made by HT i would've paid even 200 bucks.

Why dont people want shippuden naruto, he is the current naruto. I highly doubt that these will be over 189 since tetsuo and kaneda were like 189 at the most.

Naruto's one of the "Big Three" in Shonen Jump. It may make the license a bit pricier, also because it is an ongoing series and Akira is a twenty year old movie.

It'll probably be 199.99 but I'm not surprised if it goes anywhere near $250 in this market.

I also just prefer the original designs. I'd hold out for a Sage Mode Naruto though.

Medicom's prices are for the most part static so I doubt this will be any more than the typical figure from them.

Also just in case you were unaware, the "Big Three" do not exist. That's a term made up by Amerians, but it in no way is actually accurate. For example, a few weeks back Bleach had one of the worst overall weekly rating in the Weekly Jump magazine that week. One Piece and Naruto are not always within the top three either. There is no true Big three of Weekly Jump and if there was, the only one of the three that would be included would be One Piece and, when it is actually being serialized, Hunter x Hunter.

Yea but the most popular anime and manga out today are Naruto,bleach and one piece. Naruto being the most popular in american,europe and asia and one piece being more popular in japan. I'm not so sure about bleach but it's losing momentum right now. I'm hearing fairy tail is getting good rankings aswell. It makes sense that they call them the big three though. They are the big money makers.

Yea but the most popular anime and manga out today are Naruto,bleach and one piece. Naruto being the most popular in american,europe and asia and one piece being more popular in japan. I'm not so sure about bleach but it's losing momentum right now. I'm hearing fairy tail is getting good rankings aswell. It makes sense that they call them the big three though. They are the big money makers.

Those aren't the three most popular in the world lol

i think it's about time they make Naruto in 1/6 scales, i've always wondered why it havnt been done before

i bought a Medicom RAH Goku for 140$ so i'm expecting Naruto to be in the same Price Range

they should do Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star. I would be on top of that ____!

what about Guyver or Blood the Last Vampire or Ghost in the Shell (movie version)

damn! theres so many anime they(or Hot Toys) could do.

why havent they done that stuff. in any case these look pretty good, wont get it sonce im not a naruto fan

...or Blood the Last Vampire or Ghost in the Shell (movie version)...

Medicom already did Blood...

Blood

figures11.jpg

...and this is a good Motoko from GiTS (Solid State Society movie)

Motoko.jpg

Back