Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $300, the wrist articulation could have been nicer :D

FIG-IPN-2489_06.jpg

It's probably the usual Medi buck body, which is horrible for joint visibility.

That's probably retail price. BBTS usually list at least 5% off or retail for more rare items. I guess we'll see when SSC lists them in the next couple weeks.
I think in Japan they are 13050 Yen. That's about $170US. So the $300 price tag at BBTS is a bit much.

It's probably the usual Medi buck body, which is horrible for joint visibility.
I don't think I own a single Medicom figure. This might have been might first, if the price was right :D

Edit: These prices beat BBTS. Except they are from ebay. I've purchased successfully from "Goodshipped" before. But there is always that risk with pre orders where PayPal is concerned, so think about it before buying :D

Naruto $233.88 (Free Shipping)
Sasuke $233.88 (Free Shipping)

Last edited:
Well like I said they're only 170 on amiami which isn't to bad, don't remember how much shipping is though

Have you used Amiami before? I'm wondering how good their service is :D

Edit: BBTS has lowered the price to $259.99, but I've already ordered them from Amiami now. Even at Amiami's discounted price, it's a bit more than I'd like to pay for these figures. But these pics helped nudge me towards ordering :D

FIG-IPN-2489_05.jpg

I like the smiley face sculpt.
FIG-IPN-2489_04.jpg

FIG-IPN-2490_04.jpg

I think this is the Mangekyo Sharingan face.
FIG-IPN-2490_05.jpg

Last edited:
Amiami is great, no worries buying from there. One of the best to buy imports from, low shipping too. Yeah I was on the fence about these too, but they're are the best anime figures I've ever seen

Can sombody link me to the preorder section on amiami ? I cant find it anywhere !!!

I think in Japan they are 13050 Yen. That's about $170US. So the $300 price tag at BBTS is a bit much.

Not a bad list price, but this is always the case with Asian pricing and International price. The shipping will always be really high, so you sometimes don't save much, if anything at all. Plus, some of Medi's early runs of figures have had joint or rubber damage problems, which get corrected on the second batch releases. Does anybody remember the dry rot on the DBZ figures necks and chest?!

I think EMS shipping at Amiami will be around $30-$60 (I'm going with SAL packet or SAL parcel shipping, so I don't think I'll be paying that much for shipping). Shipping from BBTS is around $40 for me. So Amiami still wins for me.

The cheapest shipping I found, for the US, on BBTS is around $10. So BBTS is :cool: for you US peeps. But for international customers, I think Amiami's prices are pretty good ..... considering. These toys are a bit pricey I think. But they are the best figures I think I've seen of these characters. So what're you gonna do? :lol

Have you used Amiami before? I'm wondering how good their service is :D

I'm a regular customer and get stuff from them on a monthly basis, since most of the stuff I collect other than HT are Japanese stuff like Kamen Riders. So I'm letting everyone know those shipping rates form experience.

They're really quick to ship, and I've never had a problem with them. Not to mention they have the best prices on the web for Japanese collectibles.

You can actually cross check amiami's shipping rates with HLJ on similar items, since they both charge exactly what the shipping cost is without ripping people off.

So you think it would be around $15 for SAL & $30 for EMS?

So I'm looking at a total of around $200 or less from Amiami. Cool :D

Ems is only like 15, so amiami is the best choice to pick these up and since it's naruto these might go pretty fast

Back