Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he meant it more as a 'guide' on how much pricing might be. Not the exact prices Amiami would charge :D

Ah, didn't think of it like that lol amiami is about 10 dollars cheaper on both ems and sal, and does sasuke have regular sharingan or mangekyo on that second head? I have terrible eyesight lol

amiami and HLJ's shipping rates are just about the same. (200Y difference max, bar HLJ's discounted EMS rate)

I ordered a BM! Medicom figure from amiami a month ago, and the rate shown on HLJ's page was exactly how much I was charged.

If you don't order from amiami regularly, it might've been an order you placed when they had 50% off shipping for two consecutive months last year that gave you the impression that they are $10 cheaper than HLJ.

amiami have their rates listed in their FAQ section. Just use the weight on HLJ as a guide and add 300g for the weight of the box.
https://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgform=SimpleForm&template=e_faq.html#Rates

does sasuke have regular sharingan or mangekyo on that second head? I have terrible eyesight lol
The description lists it as Mangekyo :D

- A 12 inch action figure of Sasuke Uchiha
- Lots of optional parts are included such as "Mangekyo Sharingan" mode face part, "Chidori" effect parts and swords
- RAH301Kai + Special parts are used for the body and it's body line is realistic

more pics

1109100056217380e9d5159d75.jpg

1109100054533cb9ddeb5bb589.jpg

I'll give it a shot, but it's basically describing what is included, which is all shown in the photos.

Sasuke, who was once Naruto's close friend, now intent on taking revenge on the Leaf, from the anime "Naruto: Shippuden" is now coming to us as a fully posable action-figure. Also, it uses the RAH301 Kai body with specially made parts, and is approximately 30 cms tall. The costume is made of fabric, and the Uchina clan symbol is re-created on its back. And some more description on the costume, how the waist is being re-created, and the sword sleeve is attached to it.

There are 2 facial expressions included, a emotionless one, and one of Mangekyou Sharingan. Some about the right hand being able to hold the sword handle in different ways (basically what is shown in the photos). A clear effect part for replicating the "Chidori" attack is included". Looking forward to displaying it in battle poses.

I've pre-oredered both with Amiami, I love the wide grin on Naruto's face hehehehe

better snag a HT slim in case that base body breaks.
somehow, i feel that naruto's footwear will eventually be too "plastiky" in hand.

better snag a HT slim in case that base body breaks.
somehow, i feel that naruto's footwear will eventually be too "plastiky" in hand.

Good idea. I think the slim will be a good exchange for Naruto.

So will the head hands and clothes fit on a slim type body on both naruto and sasuke ? I really dont want these to break and leave me with no options.

So will the head hands and clothes fit on a slim type body on both naruto and sasuke ? I really dont want these to break and leave me with no options.

The clothes will fit fine. Personally, I wouldn't use the Medi hands, since they tend to have a very visible and protruding joint. The hands should be compatible with HT wrist pegs though. The head might be a problem, because Medicom usually uses small neck pegs, so neck mod may be in order.

Don't know if the Naruto figures are going to work the same way as a Kamen Rider, but I've switched one to a HT slim with no problems by un-doing and re-doing the screws on the Medicom neck.

2 things..

1. is it only me who feels a little peeved that although we get an extra head on this this i feel disapointed because its a big stupid grinning Naruto rather than a fanged red eyed kyubi energy type head or even a sage mode face

( but then you would need like 3 or 4 chakra tails or a sage mode scroll and cape, but you get where i'm coming from right??)

2. i'm new to all this pre order hype, so do i really need to pre order this 5 - 6 months before its release to guarantee getting it at a decent price??? (even though the rrp price is ridiculous!)

Back