Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom's prices are for the most part static so I doubt this will be any more than the typical figure from them.

Also just in case you were unaware, the "Big Three" do not exist. That's a term made up by Amerians, but it in no way is actually accurate. For example, a few weeks back Bleach had one of the worst overall weekly rating in the Weekly Jump magazine that week. One Piece and Naruto are not always within the top three either. There is no true Big three of Weekly Jump and if there was, the only one of the three that would be included would be One Piece and, when it is actually being serialized, Hunter x Hunter.

I wouldn't say it's a term made by the Americans as it's something I've seen in Bakuman when it started in Japan. I do know it's not always the case of them being the top spots but they were still referenced as the "Big Three" not to mention they regularly have the title pages, colour pages and alike.

I wish we could get an updated Spike, here's Medi's OG one:

spike12lg.jpg

:monkey1

There was an updated version. It doesn't match today's standards but it was a much improved head.

Holy ____! A Medicom figure that comes with accessories!

Naruto has a good facesculpt on both heads, but Sasuke's face looks pretty bad.

are they BOTH for 17,800 yen? or 17,800 EACH? it looks like 17,800 for both but I am not sure.. Definitely will get it for 17,800 for both :)

Thats not really much in us dollars. Its like 179. You forgot to convert the yen into dollars.

I don't know?! I've just never been that interested in Sasuke (he just seems like a pompous jerk and overrated as the staple "cool guy"). I think it would have been nice to have Sakura or Kekashi to go with Naruto.

Sauke is a douchbag, so your right there but he also is naruto's rival. Its like making a dbz line and not having vege....wait.

I know right, I outgrew naruto over the years but i still want these really bad. naruto has always been one of my fav anime's and i love sasuke's design. The character is another story tho.

damn, those look sick! i hope they make more than just sasuke and naruto. i have terrible eye sight, does the second sasuke head have sharingan?

Back