Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No jawa figures have looked like this
Datcha.jpg

I think they can be adjusted to some degree, but I think the hobbit bodies may be too big for jawas. The hobbits themselves are 9" tall, and a jawa should be around 6" tall.

Thats why I was thinking a modded SA trooper or some such figure from Habro might do the trick if you wanted ariculation added. But certainly not necessary.

Thats why I was thinking a modded SA trooper or some such figure from Habro might do the trick if you wanted ariculation added. But certainly not necessary.

you been reading minds???:horror this is what i did to a hasbro 6" jawa, chopped up a SA clone and used the joints combined with the hasblow bits,ripped out the one l.e.d into a lense set up in favor of two 3mm l.e.ds, the legs got the same treatment as the arms and the neck from firespeeder pilot figure was used for a balljointed neck on the hablow torso, an old habro body (12") the ones with the rubber legs and ratchetted ankles, lost its ankles! and they were used ,once wrapped in cloth for wee jawas tootsies,hes far from done, ive gotta make the other pouches from brown leatherette.
The medi ones looks lovely but i cant afford it so i made the above as a replacement.
DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1278.jpg

DSCF1279.jpg

I've always wondered, isn't it a little too hot in Tatooine to wear all that drapery? Same goes for the sandpeople.

I've always wondered, isn't it a little too hot in Tatooine to wear all that drapery? Same goes for the sandpeople.

Well yeah, that's why everyone who lives in the Middle East wears jams and t-shirts with flip-flops.

Actually it's pretty important in desert climates to stay completely wrapped regardless of the heat because the danger is all about sun exposure. Check out the traditional desert garb that people in these regions typically wear. Sorry to get serious about it in a Star Wars thread, but the layered wraps aren't out of place in desert climates, Tatooine or Tunisia.

This will be going into my SS Jabba,s Palace scene for sure.. Welldone medicom...............:clap

With a little paint work the Hasbro would look better than Medicoms.

I agree... and if you can get up to Hurricane quality then you are really in business. But $80 for Medicom (which I'm guessing is restricted articulation) is not gonna happen for me.

Here is a repaint from Rebelscum... just some weathering and a little work to get this:

Sorry for the link... I have trouble posting pictures from work:
Custom Jawas

Back