Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I received my Jawa yesterday. For $14 it is not bad at all. I wouldn't had paid the full retail price but I am comfortable with $14.

As you know, he is stuck in that position, he has articulation in the shoulders, neck and wrist.

He comes with a gun and a remote. His hood is removable with bubble plastic as padding and a wired hem to position as you please.

Here are some comparison shots as some of you were wondering their scale with the Hasbro Jawas. They are the same scale. In the picture of the guns, the last gun is the Medicom gun. Please excuse the bad pictures, I am still trying to figure out how to operate my DSLR.

Luis

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine too. If you can get past the lack of possibility in the lower legs and you've got a $50 GC it's a great buy. When I got him and then showed my wife i told her what they normally retail for. She laughed.... To be honest I did too.... It's a joke that Medicom thought these would sell in the states for 80 bucks. I guess some must have bought it at that price though. :huh

Got mine too. If you can get past the lack of possibility in the lower legs and you've got a $50 GC it's a great buy. When I got him and then showed my wife i told her what they normally retail for. She laughed.... To be honest I did too.... It's a joke that Medicom thought these would sell in the states for 80 bucks. I guess some must have bought it at that price though. :huh

Yeah, even $50 would had been pushing it. I got a $100 GC at SDCC. I wonder if the whole cards is used now or if I have a $20 balance.

Luis

Yeah, even $50 would had been pushing it. I got a $100 GC at SDCC. I wonder if the whole cards is used now or if I have a $20 balance.

Luis
If I remember right you lose the remaining balance.

Actually, you don't lose the remaining balance but you can't use the same kind of card twice. So, I THINK, you can give the code to someone else and they can use the remainder. Still though you can't use it.

Back