Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats true the Hasbro ones, with a little work are quite nice. But again, having some different ones mixed together could look pretty nice for a display. Or I'm thinking it would be funny to hav 4 or 5 of them hidden around my office ready to spring on the unsuspecting :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Now THIS kicks ass (especially if the eyes light up). I'm in for at least one. If it turns out very well, pending price I'll probably get 2 or 3.

Meh, the Hasbro Jawa's are fine in my Jabba set up.

No two Jawas are identical, hah hah. I think Medicom modeled this one after one the of Jawas from ANH. A noticeable difference is the pouched belt that they sling on.

Last edited:
With so many new announcements we have neglected this little fella. I like what I see at Rebelscum, I am getting one.

Since Yoda and Wicket cost almost the same, I would presume Jawa is in that price range.

Man, I'd feel like a chump dropping $70 on a Jawa :lol No offense Irish :monkey3

Its a great looking figure, but hard to justify.

With ordering Ki Adi Mundi, 2 Stormtroopers, Vader and a Fleet Trooper in the
last two weeks thats about all I can handle . I'll just wait for SSC to do one.

Its a matter of time. We have yet to see the Hobbits' body to be used for SW.

it'll eventually go on sale somewhere. i picked up yoda for $40 a few months back.

Okay.... $80 for a VCD Jawa????

I can see the work and detail into a $300 Tusken Raider, I can see the reason for a $500 life-size grievous head, but $80 for a 4" plastic figurine with tiny cloth robe? WHATEVER!!!! I'd rather get a horde of Hasbro ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Han and now this. I suspect SS is overcharging a bit.

/waiting for someone to chime in and say it's the price of petro or the weak dollar.
:)

Patience.. he'll be easier to get down the road. Medicom needs to drop their fixed pricing system, though.

Back