Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the pics, momaw! :( I really hope my WL converts. Do you happen to have Kaneda's bike, momaw? If so, how deep is Nigouki's red compared to the bike's? Thx!

Unfortunately I don't have Kaneda's bike.

So what do you think of it? I heard its better quality and heavier then the 01. Mine should be here soon ><

Can't compare to Unit 1 as I don't have mine yet, but I love it. It's not very heavy (can't imagine 1 being lighter). The finishes on it are fantastic. This is the Eva figure I've been waiting years for.

If you get the chance to explore 02's accessories, you'll post pics, right? :pray: 'Have to live through you on this one, mang-go. :duff

Unfortunately I don't have Kaneda's bike.

Can't compare to Unit 1 as I don't have mine yet, but I love it. It's not very heavy (can't imagine 1 being lighter). The finishes on it are fantastic. This is the Eva figure I've been waiting years for.

Good to know the 01 is very light IMO so i cant wait to mess around with unit 02

Received EVA-02 today, stunning !
The red is all glossy and gorgeous, very good work by Medicom.

COqkCi.jpg

QzMIDp.jpg

6AwwIY.jpg

These look great. If they didn't put out exclusive figures that are "key", I'd start collecting them.

My Unit-01 and Unit-02. Still praying I'd be able to get the 00. :pray:

9275272251_9203e21388_c.jpg

PS. Sorry about the crappy phone pic. :lol

Any suggestion for good children/pilot figures to accompany these evas?

I don't like the Medicom ones as they are too big for my taste and are also very expensive.

What do guys think about the Revoltech ones? I like the scale but how's the quality?

I'm also looking at gashapons as they are the closest possible to the actual scale of pilot-eva available right now.

My pick for pilots would be the figmas.

Good luck on 00. I'm also trying to get one.

Yeah, they still haven't released it in Japan so my local dealer still can't say if they'll be able to get it for me. :(

Problem with Revo and Figma is that so far both haven't released Shinji. :slap

Since the 'correct' scale would make them about 1/4 of an inch, I'd go for the Figmas with the entry plug chair.

Yay, My unit 1 finally shipped from anime Island. Now I just have to wait for my Unit 0 and the gang will be together.

Thanks momaw. I hope it does arrive with the AT field. :hi5:

Taken earlier today by one of our local resellers from Wonderfest. :(

534766_627962937222362_243136220_n.jpg

Last edited:
My proxy buyer said the wonderfest 00 sold out in about a minute.

Good thing I have a back-up

As much as I luv Evangelion I don't really like the green strips on the new version. I would love it if they did an original variant of this figure, that would definitely be an instant buy from me!

Back