Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. You can almost get a Awakening version of 01 for that price.. and that's a pre-order.

Why Toywiz? haha

hmmm. **** it. I went ahead and pre-ordered. You won't get it any cheaper. Apparently it's a summer wonderfest exclusive.

I'm glad I don't collect the dolls. Robos before Hoes! haha

Last edited:
Ain't robos ! :p

And yep that 00 should have be a regular release and a 00 post-pillar (maybe blue) to be the exclusive one but it's not... :monkey2

Anime Island has it for cheaper than Toywiz if that helps.

https://www.anime-island.com/produc...re-you-can-not-redo-wonder-festival-2013.html

Just ordered one myself. Can't vouch for the store yet as I'm still waiting for my Unit 1 which is apparently in the second batch.

Anime Island has it for cheaper than Toywiz if that helps.

https://www.anime-island.com/produc...re-you-can-not-redo-wonder-festival-2013.html

Just ordered one myself. Can't vouch for the store yet as I'm still waiting for my Unit 1 which is apparently in the second batch.

I've bought from Toywiz before. I bought a Votoms piece from them. They shipped fast and packed the item well.

Ah, My 02 is on Backorder as I grabbed a pre-order when it opened back up last week

Still no words from my local dealer about the unit 00. :gah: I just want my big 4 and be done with this line.

Last edited:
fk_044.jpg

fk_045.jpg

fk_048.jpg

072024vfdcgp0d80olof0c.jpg

072009bm7ythtzrtytlgv6.jpg

Guess I shouldn't mention that's when I placed my order also for 02. :monkey3

Mention away.
Mine is actually with HLJ and not AmiAmi. So that's why.

It's 40-50 bucks cheaper too haha.

My 01 Looks awesome in my Detolf :nana:

Its a wonderfest EX do they normally get very limited stuff?

I honestly don't know. :lol I only buy Medicom stuffs from them anyway. Though I did get my Shadowmoon Wonder Fest exclusive from them 6-7 months after its release. So I'm hoping they would have no problem getting the 00. :pray:

Mention away.
Mine is actually with HLJ and not AmiAmi. So that's why.

It's 40-50 bucks cheaper too haha.

My 01 Looks awesome in my Detolf :nana:

You win. But looking at the shipping prices others have quoted compared to what I paid, I may have made that loss back.

Still can't figure for the life of me why Unit 0 is an exclusive. Surely the 3 main units should be more widely available with the variants being a little harder to find.

I like the look of the 3.0 Unit 2 but I'm sticking with the regular version. Will prob skip Mari's as well and just have 1, 2 and 0.

Thanks Femtech, not my work though. Found it on the net. Props to the original maker whoever he/she is. :clap

Thank you for the pics, momaw! :( I really hope my WL converts. Do you happen to have Kaneda's bike, momaw? If so, how deep is Nigouki's red compared to the bike's? Thx!

You win. But looking at the shipping prices others have quoted compared to what I paid, I may have made that loss back.

Still can't figure for the life of me why Unit 0 is an exclusive. Surely the 3 main units should be more widely available with the variants being a little harder to find.

I like the look of the 3.0 Unit 2 but I'm sticking with the regular version. Will prob skip Mari's as well and just have 1, 2 and 0.

The Robot Spirits 00 was an exclusive too. It sucks my fav unit keeps becoming the hardest to get

Back