Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A little group shot
lich4K.jpg

That

is

awesome

Can't wait to get mine and have the whole gang together. Just need a giant Sahaquiel for 0 and 1 to hold up while 2 plays stabby stabby.

Finally!!! Was able to score one from my HK trip these past few days. :yess:

9487853264_642f42b7c4_z.jpg

@Siona

Great shot! :clap

Finally!!! Was able to score one from my HK trip these past few days. :yess:

Congrats. I seriously love these Eva's. Although they are too pricey to extend to the variants or Mari's unit for me. But those three main Eva's..... beautiful.

On a side note, I always found the head of Unit 0 to be very Macros inspired. The pose on the box really reinforces that to me.

Thanks Siona and momaw. :1-1:

I was so happy that I was finally able to get this figure but my happiness was quickly overshadowed by disappointment as I was checking my 00 tonight. :(

The joint on the left foot of my 00 felt really loose so I checked what was wrong and found out that the screw that should be holding the foot to the peg was missing. :(

9496047988_6ee608f1d4_z.jpg

Now I don't know if contacting Medicom customer service would be of any help? Would you guys know? :dunno

Last edited:
For just a screw, take the other screw from the other leg out and get a similar one at a hardware store.

Last edited:
my display... waiting for my 00 to arrive from anime island end of september (long waiting...)
DSCF8087_zpsa4d059ad.jpg
^_^

Still waiting on the restock from HLJ. Pretty sure it's been 6 weeks already haha, but can't beat that price.

Does anyone have the Shinji in school uniform figure? I was thinking about picking him up. Any thoughts on him?

The medicom one. I have him. He's a good figure to pose with the rest and also very skinny and comes with earbuds. Be gentle with him tho. He feels very light. He's a good figure tho.

Back