MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, thanks for confirming!

I wonder if those extra parts are the reason why the TDKR Batman figure has been delayed (twice so far, I think). It's supposed to be out in May, I'm starting to doubt it.

As for characters I'd like basically the HT line up, so Bruce Wayne, Ski mask/belt harness Batman, Batman BB Ver., Alfred Pennyworth, Lucius Fox, Commissioner Gordon, John "Robin" Blake, Ra's al Ghul, Dr. Crane with Scarecrow mask and jacket, Harvey Dent with Two-Face head and burnt jacket, Talia al Ghul, Bane, Bane Coat Ver. but of course that'll never happen, realistically we'd get Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Bane and that'd be it, which I'm fine with, I'd just of course rather have all the others as well.

Man was I wrong.

8/13. Not how I guessed, but they happened. But since they pair releases they'll either do someone I haven't thought of or skip one.

Left from my list: Alfred, Lucius, Gordon, Robin, Talia.

The only other person I can think of to make 3 release pairs is SWAT Gordon.

This looks outstanding

FB_IMG_1527714213493.jpg

More worried about QC on these figures.

How are the joints on Bane, do they get loose quickly?

More worried about QC on these figures.

How are the joints on Bane, do they get loose quickly?

Joints on Bane are all tight and smooth. The days of QC issues for Mafex figures are (almost) over. They made huge progress.

The Batman 3.0 looks fine on the picture but for some reason I am not as thrilled as I thought I would be. I can't wait to see it in person.

I agree Mafex QC already improved alot. No more broken joints, a loose joints still kinda expected. Usually you can put them back and try tighten it a bit.

The sculpt of the chest and abdomen are better on the SHF. Looks like he's a bit larger bulk-wise than the Begins Batman. They really should have made Bane taller.

I just received him and he looks stellar in person, even better than on pics. There is no QC issues whatsoever on mine.

Pairing him with Bane is a problem, though. I guess Medicom scaled them to actors heights, but Bane is not supposed to be shorter than Batman in the movie. Oh well...

One pic, just out of the box:

The wired cape is great, albeit too long IMHO. Anyway, allows epic posing.

Oh, and the likeness to Batbale is amazing!

Edit: he does look bigger than Bane, even in action poses...

Back