Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you are right it is, I didnt even notice it changed in the movie when i saw it lol. I noticed the changes in the 02 but not the 08. Why did the 08 even change it was not damaged? Either way i like both looks, maybe medi will make both heh.

Unit_08_alpha_and_beta.png

Wow you are right it is, I didnt even notice it changed in the movie when i saw it lol. I noticed the changes in the 02 but not the 08. Why did the 08 even change it was not damaged? Either way i like both looks, maybe medi will make both heh.

Well, 15 years have passed between the 2nd and 3rd movie. So I'd imagine that Eva would have been upgraded.

You'd have to watch it. If I talk about it more then I'd be spoiling the whole movie.

Well, 15 years have passed between the 2nd and 3rd movie. So I'd imagine that Eva would have been upgraded.

You'd have to watch it. If I talk about it more then I'd be spoiling the whole movie.

I did watch it and the 08 was never shown in 2.22. Both of those designs were in 3.33. In the beginning in space/when shinji breaks out then it changes for final fight scene. So that was after the 15 year jump.

The movie as far as i can recollect never says why this one changed only the 02 due to damage

I did watch it and the 08 was never shown in 2.22. Both of those designs were in 3.33. In the beginning in space/when shinji breaks out then it changes for final fight scene. So that was after the 15 year jump.

The movie as far as i can recollect never says why this one changed only the 02 due to damage

Oops. Sorry. Read you guys wrong.

Yep they never mentioned why they changed the EVA except to match with the looks of EVA-13 and Mark.09 ^^.

Yep they never mentioned why they changed the EVA except to match with the looks of EVA-13 and Mark.09 ^^.

:lol

I thought the beta version was just extra armor.

seems like par for the course for that movie... lack of context

And that's what bugs me about these movies; things are moving so fast that I don't get half the time what is going on.

Seems like I have to really pay attention when I watch it again.

And that's what bugs me about these movies; things are moving so fast that I don't get half the time what is going on.

IDK 1&2 were fine as far as following what was going on IMO. 2 was amazing and the peek of eva for me. This last movie just didnt bother to explain anything and it meant everything was meaningless to me.

IDK 1&2 were fine as far as following what was going on IMO. 2 was amazing and the peek of eva for me. This last movie just didnt bother to explain anything and it meant everything was meaningless to me.

I think that's cause 1 & 2 followed the original pretty closely.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All this talk makes me want to kill 6 hours of day. :lol

I think that's cause 1 & 2 followed the original pretty closely.

Spoiler Spoiler:

All this talk makes me want to kill 6 hours of day. :lol

Yea but 2 started to venture off on its own direction and I really enjoyed that. 3 just went off all the way to the left which is fine if they gave you context to what was going on but they did not.

Yes I just saw Eva 3 and man was that confusing. I hate how they bring shinji back and don't tell him a damn thing. Also I guess we are back to square one with him aswell.

Yes I just saw Eva 3 and man was that confusing. I hate how they bring shinji back and don't tell him a damn thing. Also I guess we are back to square one with him aswell.

Seriously, let's confuse, even more so, an already confused kid. :lol

Last edited:
Yea and then they wonder why he did what he did toward the end. Because you didn't tell him anything !!!

I hear the third movie is ____. Thank goodness I don't care about these reboots at all and have already moved on past Gainax, who can't do anything but milk their preexisting franchises these days.

I hear the third movie is ____. Thank goodness I don't care about these reboots at all and have already moved on past Gainax, who can't do anything but milk their preexisting franchises these days.

Very honest sir, very honest.

I preferred the rebuilds for the first 2 movies over the series. I really loved the design updates and I liked what they were doing with the story. With the third movie IDK where its going though

:exactly: Extra armor is certainly the best explanation we could have at the moment.

Speaking abouth things moving too fast a lot of people miss the real and awesome 777 mode for the EVA-02 :lol.

Back