Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the biggest fan of the series but when I saw this thing displayed at a toy store on my recent trip to Tokyo. I just know right then and there that I got to have it. Unfortunately it was sold out everywhere there. Luckily I found one locally though I had to pay a bit more for it but it was all worth it. The engineering on this bad boy is just amazing.

Hmmmm... he looks really good. I'm curious to see price and accessories before I decide to commit. And of course I want to know if they're gonna do them all.

I have both the normal eva 01 and the awakened version and they are truly spectacular. If you are a big eva fan I totally say grab these. The engineering on them is spectacular, the detail and paint work is great too. The green and red on the eva against the purple almost seem to glow like in the movies. And I love how damn large they are, they are the eva collectible I have been wanting for years.

Some quick cell phone pics i took for twitter :
BI45FgeCMAEU9bV.jpg:large
BI2Bh7ECEAAd91E.jpg:large

BI0vy9oCUAA8zeB.jpg:large

Not the best pics will take better ones soon if people want

Wow you lucked out that you managed to snag the Awakened Version! It goes for a ton online.

Unit 02 comes out in a few months they have not announced any others that I am aware of. I really hope they continue the line. I would love all the units done up like this

69381c07gw1dx8lzaboiej.jpg

I hope they go back and do the TV series versions. I don't care for the Rebuild movies. EoE Eva 02 is the coolest Eva design :)

yea i mean the rebuild 02 took ideas from the EOE one. I actually prefer the rebuild designs. I think the addition of colors make them pop a bit better plus i love the new proportions

I actually prefer the rebuild designs. I think the addition of colors make them pop a bit better plus i love the new proportions

:goodpost:

Congratulations on the awakened version btw. :clap

Just saw 3.33. :clap My guess is unit-00 and unit-08 are probably the two next in line.
But I would love to see Medicom make a mark.06 or a mark.09 adam's vessel down the road. :pray:

Argl!! I missed the pre-order and now I cannot find one at a decent price. Any lead?
I am wondering if it better investing in this line or going for the die cast Chogokin edition which is still available and way cheaper.

Argl!! I missed the pre-order and now I cannot find one at a decent price. Any lead?
I am wondering if it better investing in this line or going for the die cast Chogokin edition which is still available and way cheaper.

The SPEC Chogokin ones you mean? IF you are a big Eva Fan IMO go for RAH they are worth the money and it captures the animation model perfectly. The Gokin ones do not capture it the same. Plus these RAH ones are huge!

As far as leads go check amazon.co.jp if you have someone witha japanese address its the best price

Here is the SPEC compared to the RAH
BGe_2ulCMAAMQzq.jpg:large

BI3jqKqCAAEq5Qk.jpg:large

Next release was just teased the 08 unit. I would have preferred unit 00 first but im happy with this.

raheva8.jpg

Very nice. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is the 2nd version of the unit 08 which has the weird body proportion. I would have preferred the 1st one as it has the same body proportion with the first three evas.

Back