Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

I don't think the likeness is good... i'm surprised nobody is complaining about it. I think the HT Indy sculpt is much better.

I don't think the likeness is good... i'm surprised nobody is complaining about it. I think the HT Indy sculpt is much better.

I think the face is good, but its on an odd shaped head.

If you can just focus on the center area I think its a pretty strong Ford likeness, maybe not 100% ROTJ, but I see Ford.

I think its a sillly looking figure. A weird bufont hairdo and Han never looked remotely that pissed in ROTJ, not even when Leia was shot. :duh

$250 is overpriced. It's a $160 figure tops. Medicom is adding an unnecessary premium to their figures and I'm not buying it. I'm glad they released Fett before this started.

I think the face is good, but its on an odd shaped head.

If you can just focus on the center area I think its a pretty strong Ford likeness, maybe not 100% ROTJ, but I see Ford.

Exactly. The hair especially is what's throwing it for me. The angry expression, although still very recognizeable as Ford, is just not Han.

If this were coming in at around $150 I would snag it in a heartbeat but at $250+ it's a pass.

FIG-KAI-3134_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_04.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_05.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_06.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_07.jpg

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU(TM)

The Han Solo we know and love from The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi is here! Featuring an incredible profile by ENTERBAY, the jacket Han wore on Endor, Droid Caller and even the mask he wore during the Mynock Hunt this is the ultimate Han Solo figure! Featuring option hands and a figure stand to help you reenact your favorite scenes!

I am seeing some Harrison Ford in there, but I am still seeing Dana Carvey too.

There are not many scenes I can re-enact with that pissed off face! I see this one destined for clearance.

That's borderline terrible. The likeness is awful and you can tell its gonna be most plastic on things like the belt all of which make the figure look heap.

Dana, Carvey? :lol Thanks, now I can't shake his mug. "Choppin' broccoli!" Decent likeness...for Medicom.

you guys are crazy ...this is excellent..we ripped them over luke skywalker and yes it's by far better than sideshow and anything hot toys will do..now when this is released i will get it..

I am the #1 Medi Fanboy! I think this is going to be great. I can't wait.

I am the #1 Medi Fanboy! I think this is going to be great. I can't wait.

Hrrrmmmm! A Huge medi fanboy here as well. Have ever figure made except jedi luke...and multiples of some. I share your passion my friend:hi5:

i like the look of this figure but it's just fact that price is going to be outrageous. they should include the bespin jacket of they want this to really be an ESB and ROTJ Han. But man, medi really needs to get into making leather belts b/c these plastic ones are just not worth the price we're paying

Back