Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

That's borderline terrible. The likeness is awful and you can tell its gonna be most plastic on things like the belt all of which make the figure look heap.

If SS made it you'd be gushin... just sayin.

I think it looks fine/good and will change a tad by June. I will get it when it's around 150$, unless HT has announced a Han by then. (hopefully)

picture.php

The more i look at this Han the more i like it. I see a way better likeness of Ford in there than the HT Indy (Im still struggling with that), I could probably live with the evil eyes on this one, or maybe get a customiser to repaint the eyes.
I guess i could switch out the blaster with a sideshow version of the correct one. But the only thing thats bothering me which may be unfixable is his trenchcoat. The camo looks great, but it is waay too short (see pic above).

I don't think the likeness is good... i'm surprised nobody is complaining about it. I think the HT Indy sculpt is much better.

I agree, this looks very little like Ford.
I'm seeing a PERFECT Arnold Rimmer though.
acerimmer01.jpg

Arnoldrimmer.jpg

Well, with that hair, maybe his alternate universe version "Ace Rimmer" but either way, all he needs is a big H on his forehead and I can start my Red Dwarf figures. :hi5:

I agree, this looks very little like Ford.
I'm seeing a PERFECT Arnold Rimmer though.
acerimmer01.jpg

Arnoldrimmer.jpg

Well, with that hair, maybe his alternate universe version "Ace Rimmer" but either way, all he needs is a big H on his forehead and I can start my Red Dwarf figures. :hi5:

Yes:hi5: I'm def buying it then.

Wow. Tuff crowd. I this it looks just like Ford and I will buy it. I like medicom sculpts better than SS one because they are in scale with other companies heads. Sideshow should have gone into making bobble head figures instead. Wait they already did, Luke Jedi. Don't get me wrong. I like some of their sculpts like Old Ben and Lando. Even the Jedi Luke was spot on to Hamil but the size was way off.

Medicom seems to make their heads in scale with all other manufacturers, HT, Dragon, Enterbay. It seems like their heads, SS, are getting better like Emperor Palpatine and the clones but for face characters Medicom is raising the bar with these new heads like Han and the UU Luke.

The hair seems huge but you have to remember it was the 80's. His hair could look a little cooler though. It's hard to take that evil look seriously when he is sporting the Dana Carvey Do.

Wow. Tuff crowd. I this it looks just like Ford and I will buy it. I like medicom sculpts better than SS one because they are in scale with other companies heads. Sideshow should have gone into making bobble head figures instead. Wait they already did, Luke Jedi. Don't get me wrong. I like some of their sculpts like Old Ben and Lando. Even the Jedi Luke was spot on to Hamil but the size was way off.

Medicom seems to make their heads in scale with all other manufacturers, HT, Dragon, Enterbay. It seems like their heads, SS, are getting better like Emperor Palpatine and the clones but for face characters Medicom is raising the bar with these new heads like Han and the UU Luke.

The hair seems huge but you have to remember it was the 80's. His hair could look a little cooler though. It's hard to take that evil look seriously when he is sporting the Dana Carvey Do.

I dont care if it was the 80s, the hair looks stupid.

I like it, don't love it, but I have not seen a perfect 1/6 Solo yet, IMO the Medi smuggler blows away SST's...

solos.png

Have to disagree with you there, while neither is a home run. The Medicom figure looks like a teenage boy playing dress-up.

The Sideshow figure is sadly a bit of a mess right out of the box, but with some futzing can be made to look pretty decent. Go a bit further with a repaint and body swap and its got a lot of potential and would still cost less than the Medicom version.

Yes the hair looks stupid but I'm going to buy it anyway.

But the hair looks stupid.

I don't care. I'm buying it anyway.

But he looks too angry.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway.

But it doesn't look like Ford.

But the coat is too short.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway!

Medicom ANH Han was way better than SS. You can't convince me otherwise. This is going to be awesome.

Yes the hair looks stupid but I'm going to buy it anyway.

But the hair looks stupid.

I don't care. I'm buying it anyway.

But he looks too angry.

But it doesn't look like Ford.

But the coat is too short.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway!

Medicom ANH Han was way better than SS. You can't convince me otherwise. This is going to be awesome.

You want to blow 250.00+ on a mediocre figure, go for it dude. Its your money.

I will thanks. I need a great Dana Carvey er I mean Han Solo in my collection.

Those waiting for this to go to the bargain bin won't have to wait long. This looks pretty bad.

I don't know about that bro. So many people bashed the UU Luke and now as far as I've seen, most people think it's the best ANH Luke to date. I have a feeling this will be the same way.
IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8657.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

Back