Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

i think it looks cool... i will hold out for HT, but i do think it looks cool.

Sorry, the likeness of Ford sucks. Neither Medicom or Hot Toys got it right. Sideshow still takes the lead.

He looks waay too skinny, but I will wait and see better pics of the headsculpt before commenting.

Whats crazy is I can clearly see Ford in the face, but the surrounding head that the face is on looks all kinds of funky :huh I have no clue how this one got approved :lol

My thoughts exactly. He's actually instantly recognizeable as Ford but there's still something really wrong about the sculpt as a whole.

I've never been that impressed with the SW Medicom figures - except for their ROTJ Boba Fett.. that looks like a good one - & maybe the ROTS Anakin.

Yeah, this new Han looks stylized (nothing new for Medi).. & bizarre at the same time. :dunno

Medicom should just announce the Star Wars Manga line and go to their strengths. I wouldn't pay half of what they will charge for this.

the Han Solo looks very evil,but the Darth Vader looks very promising. anyway, we need better pictures :)

Yeah, the problem with these and why people hate a lot on them is the price. If these were $50-$80 figures, people would buy them and simply just not consider them 1/6, but just another SW collectible that's cool to own.

Yeah, the problem with these and why people hate a lot on them is the price. If these were $50-$80 figures, people would buy them and simply just not consider them 1/6, but just another SW collectible that's cool to own.

:lecture Exactly.

I see some Ford in there but the shrinky dink Medicom body doesn't work for stocky guys.

Is it gonna be a midget like some Medicom figures or is he going to use the taller body? Are there any bigger pictures of this figure?

Awesome figure, but probably too short.

the new medicom bodies are taller and amde of better plastic. I have the newest Naked2 Medicom body and it's as tall as HT body and has swappable leg extenders/shorteners. you can also use HT Hands and wrist pegs on the new bodies for what it's worth.

As for Ford likeness, I see him in there. there's something off about the eyes though.

ap_20110730113553175.jpg

Not bad in that shot. Better than Sideshow's 2 attempts at Han. Love the Endor outfit too. Not interested though, at their current pricing I'll just wait for HT to knock Han out of the park.

Medicom is like GG you kind of forget they're around and then they make something and you remember by you forgot about them. :lol

:lol Sad but true. You know it's bad when Rusty doesn't like it. :wink1:

i see more of Harrison Ford in this sculpt than the HT Indy.

"Now you're getting nasty."

These look like dog____. Come on Medicom, you're better than that. :dunno

Boy, you said it!

What in the world gave you that impression? :lol

I still like their Boba Fett(s). :(

:lol Best post of the thread :hi5:

Girl you know it's true.

Back