Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Han Solo Endor

Yeah, really. The EB Luke in hand pics didn't look bad and the proportions looked good too. This is 100% better looking than SS's ESB Han attempt so I may bite.

Why does it say Enterbay in the specs (even though most of it is japanese?)
Not a bad sculpt, but i agree its too evil looking.
Wrong blaster (They have given him the ANH blaster) and also why give him the gas mask from ESB?
Seems to me medicom/enterbay or whoevers doing this, are all over the place on this one. Shame cause ive always wanted a good Han Endor. :gah:

Why does it say Enterbay in the specs (even though most of it is japanese?)
Not a bad sculpt, but i agree its too evil looking.
Wrong blaster (They have given him the ANH blaster) and also why give him the gas mask from ESB?
Seems to me medicom/enterbay or whoevers doing this, are all over the place on this one. Shame cause ive always wanted a good Han Endor. :gah:

They are trying to justify the coming $270 price tag. (Just a guess from the yen price)

Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

Pretty good likeness but like others have said, very evil looking.

The expression seems perfect for this pose though
never-tell-me-the-odds-demotivator.jpg

Now, all we need is the finger.

FIG-KAI-3134_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_04.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_05.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_06.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_07.jpg

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU(TM)

The Han Solo we know and love from The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi is here! Featuring an incredible profile by ENTERBAY, the jacket Han wore on Endor, Droid Caller and even the mask he wore during the Mynock Hunt this is the ultimate Han Solo figure! Featuring option hands and a figure stand to help you reenact your favorite scenes!

This is an awesome figure. I'm digging the official pics. I like that they are including all the necessary accessories for both ESB and ROTJ. All you need is the sideshow ESB jacket to change movies. Awesome. Can't wait. Greatest ford headsculpt to date.

FIG-KAI-3134_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_04.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_05.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_06.jpg

FIG-KAI-3134_07.jpg

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU(TM)

The Han Solo we know and love from The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi is here! Featuring an incredible profile by ENTERBAY, the jacket Han wore on Endor, Droid Caller and even the mask he wore during the Mynock Hunt this is the ultimate Han Solo figure! Featuring option hands and a figure stand to help you reenact your favorite scenes!

He looks like a pissed off Bruce Jenner , probably after he saw his wifes credit card bill.

The sculpt is much better than the little image we've seen before... but something about the forehead and hair gives his head an odd shape overall.

Still not a bad looking figure, but I'm guessing the price will be around $300 at Sideshow.

Back