Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

I don't know about that bro. So many people bashed the UU Luke and now as far as I've seen, most people think it's the best ANH Luke to date. I have a feeling this will be the same way.https://i1212.photobucket.com][/quote]

Not to quibble, but I have not heard an outpouring of praise for the ANH UU figure; generally its been the opposite. So not sure where you're getting your "most people" statement from.

Not to burst your bubble, but the first and second to last and last pics are the UU with the Sideshow Lukes clothes. Which IMO are MUCH better than that of which Medicom included with the figure.

The only draw for me about the UU Luke is the light up light up saber, but since I already have custom LED Sabers its not a big deal. Just waiting for the DX Bespin Luke now. :impatient::impatient::impatient:

I don't know about that bro. So many people bashed the UU Luke and now as far as I've seen, most people think it's the best ANH Luke to date. I have a feeling this will be the same way.
IMG_8655.jpg

IMG_8641.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_8657.jpg

IMG_8686.jpg

Not to quibble, but I have not heard an outpouring of praise for the ANH UU figure; generally its been the opposite. So not sure where you're getting your "most people" statement from.

Just from the people who visit the UU thread.

Not to burst your bubble, but the first and second to last and last pics are the UU with the Sideshow Lukes clothes. Which IMO are MUCH better than that of which Medicom included with the figure.

The only draw for me about the UU Luke is the light up light up saber, but since I already have custom LED Sabers its not a big deal. Just waiting for the DX Bespin Luke now. :impatient::impatient::impatient:

Yes you are correct. I swapped out the medicom outfit for the sideshow. Looks much better without rubber boots and plastic belt I agree. But I knew I wasn't going to keep the outfit when I bought it.

Yeah. The light up saber is cool but not really special. The draw for me was the scale of the body and head, and the face sculpt. I can't wait for DX Luke either. I got a GOD body from Enterbay anticipating that they would not include a muscled body with the DX.
586c0f20.jpg

25cdf654.jpg

I don't know about that bro. So many people bashed the UU Luke and now as far as I've seen, most people think it's the best ANH Luke to date. I have a feeling this will be the same way.
IMG_8655.jpg

Hate to be mean, but those 3 sculpts and paint don't look good at all.

The SS ANH Luke is better than Medicoms and about $200 less.

Just from the people who visit the UU thread.

Gotcha, that's not much of a sample since few are treading in there. This figure did not make much of a splash and to me it seems most collectors have largely ignored it.

Correction, $230 less :lecture

Yes the hair looks stupid but I'm going to buy it anyway.

But the hair looks stupid.

I don't care. I'm buying it anyway.

But he looks too angry.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway.

But it doesn't look like Ford.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway.

But the coat is too short.

I dont care. I'm buying it anyway!

Medicom ANH Han was way better than SS. You can't convince me otherwise. This is going to be awesome.

I love your attitude, probably cos I'm one of those that will choose Medicom over SS.

The sideshow is the one on the right. Awful sculpt and a bobblehead. The one in the middle is medicoms new one and the left is medicoms old Luke Jedi which I painted rather hastily to give him a tan. Lol.

I appreciate your opinions but I like it and the Han as well so I'll be spending my money on MEDICOM.

Not bad. Still looks toyish to me. I was never a big fan of the PF or 1/4 scale figs.

Not bad. Still looks toyish to me. I was never a big fan of the PF or 1/4 scale figs.

Still looks more like Ford than this new Medicom figure. It just needs a good paint job
Anyway I am done talking about this figure. I will wait for in hand pics, or a video

Last edited:

At first yes. But everyone who has stayed on that thread are fans of that figure. Now with in hand pics many people have changed their tune.

No, Bespin Han looks better than this too.

I don't think so. SS bespin is horrible. If anyone wants an extra SS bespin Han head pm me and I'll sell it, CHEAP. Along with ceremonial and tatooine Luke head.

Yuck:(

Back