Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
medicom toys has a good record of proto to production.. with a few flukes (meaning luke, bauer) ..

The release date is scheduled for December 08.

As for the figure, it does look amazing. But that's the proto and Medicom is not very good at turning great protos into great production pieces.

So wait and see.
?!?!?

EXACTLY!! I love the look of this, but Medi differs far too greatly from proto to production, so I think it will be HT for me.

?!?!?

[/quote]

2700338788_cf7b7b280d_o.jpg

I hate the "bra" on Hot Toys DK...
:D:monkey3

this one is so much more screen accurate than the HT version,i love it,Medicom for me!I will order both(ordered the HT a few days agoo) and see them in hand before i decide which one to sell again.

No Way............this is a good DK but the HT is the more screen accurate IMO:joy

This is one time that I think HT and Medi are almost equal in their representations. Ht might have a slight edge with their more screen accurate colors. It also looks like Medi's has blue eyes instead of brown buts it hard to tell.

The reference picture above is slightly washed out which makes the black and silver color contrasts a bit muted but I believe HT's colors are more accurate.

Doesn't really matter though since either one is AWESOME.

This is one time that I think HT and Medi are almost equal in their representations. Ht might have a slight edge with their more screen accurate colors. It also looks like Medi's has blue eyes instead of brown buts it hard to tell.

The reference picture above is slightly washed out which makes the black and silver color contrasts a bit muted but I believe HT's colors are more accurate.

Doesn't really matter though since either one is AWESOME.

HT colors are definitely more accurate.. The pics we've seen spoil the color because of the flash.. Makes the silver grey tones look more bright but in hand I think the HT colors match the movie suit perfectly.

love the Hot Toys version, and although Medicom looks great, i don't have any experience with Medicom figures, and have had a great track record with Hot Toys.

I hope that it's just a matter of articulation, but the belt on the Hot Toys isn't centered.

I think the Medicom looks very good. I might have to settle with Medi since the Hot Toys price is getting way to high. Any one have pics of the Batman Begins Medi and Hot toys side by side shots? I would like to see how different the scale is.

You guys area good. I don't see the difference in the HT cowl. The raves are for the change and I just don't see it. But I'm new to all this and I'm probably just not noticing it.

I damn near ordered this one instead of the HT. He does look great to me. I did go HT, for a variety of reasons, but I hope I didn't screw up. This one looks mighty good.

Les, this one is going to be in smaller scale, so make sure you keep the HT version.. but try to get this one as well depending on the production piece.. cause from the look of the prototype this is the perfect representation of the movie suit to own in 1/6

I damn near ordered this one instead of the HT. He does look great to me. I did go HT, for a variety of reasons, but I hope I didn't screw up. This one looks mighty good.

The photo of Medicom's TDK Batman figure does look very nice. However the RAH body's small stature, and ease of joint breakage discourages me from purchasing one.

BOBBY

The photo of Medicom's TDK Batman figure does look very nice. However the RAH body's small stature, and ease of joint breakage discourages me from purchasing one.

BOBBY

same here Bobby, the figure looks awesome but hot toys joker is going to be taller than the medicom TDK batman and of course its fragile.... try to pose it and boom his shoulder snaps :monkey4

Not sure if I like Bat's new suit. It somehow makes me think of the TRON suits. I prefer the batman begins suit to this Dark Knight suit. And... with all the different bat suits we've seen already, Keaton's still the best looking IMO. But, that for sure is a matter of taste.

Back