Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prototype looks really really good! Cheap on the accessories again...no surprise though

080724_ol005.jpg
080724_ol005_1.jpg

080724_ol005_2.jpg
080724_ol005_3.jpg

this one is so much more screen accurate than the HT version,i love it,Medicom for me!I will order both(ordered the HT a few days agoo) and see them in hand before i decide which one to sell again.

The prototype looks really really good! Cheap on the accessories again...no surprise though

080724_ol005.jpg
080724_ol005_1.jpg

080724_ol005_2.jpg
080724_ol005_3.jpg

what do you mean cheap? it like talking about some DC figure?

it is the most accurate figure of the dark knight suit I every saw, even more than the hot toys..
they got EVERY SINGLE THING right on this one!
the mask, mouth, armor, ^^^^ing everything, the shoulder pads, everything man!
Glad I waited to pre order the hot toys version.

I still wonder how i should put this on the bat-pod :confused: hmm maybe should buy the hot toys for the hands so that I can put this one on his pod, ow well, we'll see

I ordered 2 dk figures from HT, but after looking at this all day.. this is the one to own.. Ill be getting 2 of these for sure.. I just hope itll be atleast close to scale with the HT line so it can fit on the batpod

it is the most accurate figure of the dark knight suit I every saw, even more than the hot toys..

I still wonder how i should put this on the bat-pod :confused: hmm maybe should buy the hot toys for the hands so that I can put this one on his pod, ow well, we'll see

The release date is scheduled for December 08.

As for the figure, it does look amazing. But that's the proto and Medicom is not very good at turning great protos into great production pieces.

So wait and see.

DArren any info on when preorders might go up for this figure or a release date?

The release date is scheduled for December 08.

As for the figure, it does look amazing. But that's the proto and Medicom is not very good at turning great protos into great production pieces.

So wait and see.
EXACTLY!! I love the look of this, but Medi differs far too greatly from proto to production, so I think it will be HT for me.

:lol Easy there spanky. darren stated it was "cheap on the accessories" or in other words not as many as there could or should be. The figure isn't cheap by any stretch. Medi did a fine job. The only thing I don't like is the chest view from the side.

I agree, it seems as though the Medicom protos are better than production and Hot Toys production pieces are better than protos. Heres hoping for a smooth transistion for Medicom though.

I still like the Medicom DK a bit more, even after HT fixed their cowl sculpt.

I might just get both since the Medicom figure doesn't release until December.

How well would the Medicom Joker sync up with the Hot Toys Batman? After seeing the recent pictures that turned up, I really am leaning towards the Medi Joker (should be cheaper and I like the Facial Sculpt better). Do you think there would be enough of a height difference to prevent displaying them together effectively?

Looks very, very good. Proportions are definitely better than HT. We'll have to see if Medi can transition well from proto to prod.

when did medicom figures start to derive alot from their prototypes???

have anyone seen their Japanese Superhero figures? they have the SAME concept as the new Batman suit and they look perfect!!

honestly when has medicom become like sideshow?

Back