Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dec. release

080624_ol003.jpg

080624_ol003_2.jpg

080624_ol003_3.jpg

Im getting the HT version of this one,but the DK Medicom looks interesting,havent pre-ordered any of the 2 DK yet(Medi and HT) because i want to wait for more Medi pics.

Any news on when Medicom's stuff will be available? With so many threads and posts I'm confused, and haven't read anything on it. I'd rather have a Hot Toys DK sooner than a Medicoms next year, is all. I've been waiting more than a year for Medicoms Blade, and have to wonder why this would be any different. Well, other than they want to ride the movie hype, so it may be available sooner than I think.

Im going to keep my order for 2x HT dk suit for now.. when this medi version comes out i'll sell the HT figures and snag 2 of the medi. IF its to scale with the rest of the HT figures. and it looks like it could be in larger scale compared to the other medi figures from the pics shown at a toy show.. its much taller than the medi joker figure as well as medi bruce wayne.

WOW...:horror...these figs look great to me.. the suite on wayne imo looks like any Armani suite current to this day...........Looks great... at least medicom are giving the option of buying a BW fig ready dressed in debonaire attire..........................

These look equally as good as any other TDK figs that have been presented....looks like medi have upped the standard for this round... as someone stated on this forum a few days ago.. the first BB fig from medi was some years ago......so welldone medicom...............:D

I love it! My ONLY issue is...it wont be in scale with HT Joker....:(

Or anything else 1/6 scale. I hate to harp on this issue, but scale really does matter to a lot of people. I wouldn't even consider this figure for that reason. Not when I'm getting other TDK stuff from other companies. (And I think I prefer the HT version overall anyway.)

Back