Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I missed the boat on the HT Batman figures and I dont want to pay $500 for DX12.. would this be a good purchase to hold me over until the Batman/Superman crossover movie figures come out? It looks pretty good and I can get it at a decent price.

I didn't even know this thread existed. :lol Everyone always posts in the Medi TDK picture thread.

But anyway, the Medi is cool with some mods but he's way outdated with the DX12. If you're used to HT and you buy this with the intention of keeping it stock you may be disappointed. Having said that, the DX12 isn't without its issues either.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you can find a DX12 for under $500 in the commerce section. Prolly $330-$350 at this point.

Ridiculous, this hobby.....

Its a beautiful figure. I love the material of his suit. If you can get one for a decent price, you only need to add a custom cape and heat and widen the head to make it lokk great. If you can get a dx12 belt and repaint the head it looks excellent.

I can get my hands on one for about $200. Now if I can find DX12 for $330-$350 then I'll probably just make that jump since that's the one I really want. But I think you guys answered my question. It's a nice figure, comparable to the HT Batman Begins figure but the newer Batman figures from HT have advanced beyond it.

Thanks!

Royce, seriously, check the commerce section. You've been here since July so you should have those privileges now. You can also put up a Want to Buy thread for the DX12. Just include the price you want to pay.

Thanks for the advice Fiend. I bought one from the commerce section for $290 shipped. It should arrive on Friday. Next I will be plotting on DX11! lol.. It never ends!

Back