Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Christian Bale head sculpt looks like his portrayal of the role in American Psycho.

Medicom also needs to realize that Americans super heroes have broader shoulders than their Japanese counterparts.

Medi sure know how to do armoured figures...Batman looks very nice...i'm also beginning to question my Hot Toys Joker pre order. This likeness sh its all over theres!

dec. release

080624_ol003.jpg

080624_ol003_2.jpg

080624_ol003_3.jpg

Shoulders are too narrow, the figure looks exactly the same as the first release with the exception of the head/cowl, which is improved.

looks like a rushed prototype to me... that figure IS the first release with a new headsculpt.. I can tell because the first release production piece has the guantlets on the wrong way... you can switch em.

we really need some better pictures of the Dark Knight suit from Medicom.

I really like the Joker ... actually like the face sculpt more than HT's version. Never bought many Medi before (just Vader, Boba, and the Elric brothers - all of which I got cheap from individuals). What will the prices be like and how hard will the Joker figure be to find/buy?

I really like the Joker ... actually like the face sculpt more than HT's version. Never bought many Medi before (just Vader, Boba, and the Elric brothers - all of which I got BY STOLEN THEM from individuals). What will the prices be like and how hard will the Joker figure be to find/buy?

FIX IT FOR YA.

I really like the Joker ... actually like the face sculpt more than HT's version. Never bought many Medi before (just Vader, Boba, and the Elric brothers - all of which I got BY STOLEN THEM from individuals). What will the prices be like and how hard will the Joker figure be to find/buy?

FIX IT FOR YA.

:lol:lol:lol

Any new info on TDK figure?

Back