Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a pic from mine:

pc310038.jpg

question folks, Do you think you can swap the Medicom Bruce head with the new HT's Exclusive Batman/Bruce Wayne? I don't have the Medicom Bruce but was thinking of buying it since its really cheap these days.

different neck joint.

plus the HT is 1/6 scale, while the medi is 1/7 scale.

It's worth buying for the outfit if you're not planning to splash on Kato's version. Needs a body change to a TT though to fill out the suit and to make the HT head usable with it

Ven posted some pics of his on a TT - looked great, can't find the pics though!

Thanks void!!!

So its worth it just for the clothes, then I can change the body and head. Will the shoes fit onto the TT body? do hands come with the TT body as well?

Shoes should fit but I would check with Ven to confirm. TT body comes with hands and feet, and neck adapters heads with necks and also neckless heads (for the HT Begins Bruce head).

It's worth buying for the outfit if you're not planning to splash on Kato's version. Needs a body change to a TT though to fill out the suit and to make the HT head usable with it

Ven posted some pics of his on a TT - looked great, can't find the pics though!

thats on a TT slim right?

besides the jacket looks really tooo tight and out of shape there:lol

only thing that set is good for are the shoes I think.

thats on a TT slim right?

besides the jacket looks really tooo tight and out of shape there:lol

only thing that set is good for are the shoes I think.

No Ven has his on a standard TT that has the chest and shoulders sanded down

The suit is actually a really nice one. Better than many 1/6 suits that I've had. The suit fits the Medicom body really well, the Jacket is all that's a bit big. The shoes and whole socks are nice as well.

I wouldn't under estimate this figure unless you've had it in hand. It makes for a great Bruce Wayne figure right out of the box.

right on the money. Regular TT with sanded down chest and shoulders.

IMG01232-20110810-0033.jpg

as i explained before though, shirt will not fit what so ever. jacket and vest is a pretty good fit if you sand the shoulders and vest.. its no KATO work.. but it'll suffice.

Shoes should fit but I would check with Ven to confirm. TT body comes with hands and feet, and neck adapters heads with necks and also neckless heads (for the HT Begins Bruce head).

shoes defintely fit.

I've got the Medicom Wayne suit on the black slim truetype that came with my first (peeling paint) DX02 Batman.
Everything fits perfectly, plus the DX02's legs are extended so it's not as short as the standard slim TT.
I'll Post some pics tonight.

Thanks for the little review - I do think he'll look quite good on a TT with the new Wayne head.

I could really use a pair of the shoes he comes with... but not gonna buy the figure just for the shoes lol

Thanks for the little review - I do think he'll look quite good on a TT with the new Wayne head.

I could really use a pair of the shoes he comes with... but not gonna buy the figure just for the shoes lol

Actually I have been considering that option man :cuckoo:

might just take the shoes and part out the rest.

any links on the redford films site??

They were only sold at toys2 far as I
Know

Katos will be $500-600 I'm guessing. Not for the faint of heart lol. I guess taking a $80 plunge for shoes in that context doesn't sound so crazy after all :thud:

I have the medicom wayne suit and shoes, if anyone is interested in buying them pm me. Price would be $50USD plus shipping for both suit and shoes.

I have the medicom wayne suit and shoes, if anyone is interested in buying them pm me. Price would be $50USD plus shipping for both suit and shoes.

PM sent!

hmmm, maybe I'll look on eBay see if there are any. If I find any I'll send you a link and maybe you can tell me if it looks legit. Im sure there is a lot of junk on eBay.

$500-600 just a bit much for me. But his work is amazing. Like i've said before I never bought a suit for myself that costs that much :)

Yeah no worries hit me up if you want to verify :1-1:

Yeah I totally understand that people consider those prices way too much - I know i'm crazy. :slap

Back