Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medi neck does not just come off like that. It's screwed on.

And it's not just my Medi Bats. It's my Medi Joker body. The body is ready to come apart in places. It was so ____tily assembled, and the plastic is cheap as hell.

Medi body are anorexic little shrimp bodies. They suck.

I'm not biased because my Medi Batman snapped in half, thanks.

I know about the neck man, I do have the figure :lol but good looking out

but I'm just saying man, you've had some bad luck with your medi figures where as I on the other hand have yet to have any breakage, so that's why I don't see any need for a body swap. BW looks fine in the suit IMO. not too skinny at all. but that's my opinion. you have your own and that's cool man. when you get the figure, you can do what you want with it :peace

but me, I'm just going to see about making him a new neck or buying a new neck and modding it to for the medi body. that's all the problem I see in regards to the body. the head can easily be repainted.

just outta curiosity though, why did you buy the medi joker when HT's versions are clearly better? did you just want the full line of TDK jokers? I was thinking about buying it, repainting it and giving it some new hair then sell the head off and just keep the shoes and socks for my joker

Yeah EvilFace is just talking out of his ass as usual. lol

I got it because I wanted the shoes and pants for my custom Joker (which I should be finishing soon)

I got it for about $30-50. I can't remember. $30-40 seems right.

All the damn thing came with is some cards....come on.

and regarding the medi figure, one fine example is how the Medi Bats had to be stuffed with cotton just to get it to a normal look, rather than anorexic.

When it's customized (as in you BOIL and stretch his face and repaint everything). Which figures are the best right out of the box?

128817877007562506.jpg

DX is. But the headsculpt doesn't compare to Medi. And the pants and arms are bad, as well as the boots.

don't you mean which figure is better after the second attempt?

:exactly: b/c when you think about it, the second attempt for the medi is when we decide to customize it, where as the second attmept for HT is the DX

I have to say though, I am a convert. the DX won me over as soon as I opened that box :panic: :dunno

If you mean the DX, you don't know that, you don't have one.

Well it's true I can't judge from feel and posing, but from pictures, showing how far the legs can go, how the arms look, and I have the medi ones in hand, I think the Medi parts are better.

Sorry for the late reply, guys..

what kind of neck/body is that?

The neck from the medicom body is very small and looks ridiculous..
So i have to use paper clay to make this neck to appear larger and proportional to its head-sculpt
..but still not yet painted well..

Looks ace! Nice repaint and yeah would certainly like to know what neck/body is being used there?

Still in search for the definitive 1/6 Bale Bruce Wayne...

Thanks for the compliment .. I still use the body of medi itself.
In my opinion, the medi-Bruce Wayne head-sculpt is almost perfect to Bale likeness (except for the very poor quality of painting) ..That's why I bought this figure

I like it a7dee...would love to see some more photos. Bruce looks like he may need to get out in the sun a bit...:wink1: still, real nice.

Thanks, glad you like it Pennyworth!
yeah, you absolutely right..maybe he need more sunbath :lol
Actually, i really don't paint it for permanently..
I just use some weathering technique with chalk pastels to give a little shading effect on the face.

BW3FIX.jpg

this looks pretty good...I don't see why some ppl say that it doesn't look like Bale. May not be as textured and what not as HT version, but I thinkt it looks a lot like him IMO. Once I get a new body for my BW, I will start the repaint on mine

:exactly: i really love the medi Bruce-sculpt (only)!
and if you look close enough, you can see Bale's mole in his right eye :naughty

Last edited:
Medi bruce is good!! haha.. It look more closer to the Batman Begins bruce.. Btw, why HT need to waste pple money by making the first attempt so inaccurate, the second attempt oil leaking body.. I dun care about posabilty

Back