Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medi bruce is good!! haha.. It look more closer to the Batman Begins bruce.. Btw, why HT need to waste pple money by making the first attempt so inaccurate, the second attempt oil leaking body.. I dun care about posabilty

A more interesting question for me is why people waste their own money by buying a body they know has every chance of being leaky :lol

it depends on which version you got first. The DCD version has hard plastic abs so you don't have to worry about oil abs, but some have still had oil bicep plates. But as for the warped heads, that was fixed with the 2nd batch of figures

Just got this figure. sculpt is AMAZING. miles ahead of the hot toys sculpt.. needs a repaint to shine.. suit will almost defintely fit a narrow shoulder TT.. not too sure. but a slim will work forsure.

Just got this figure. sculpt is AMAZING. miles ahead of the hot toys sculpt.. needs a repaint to shine.. suit will almost defintely fit a narrow shoulder TT.. not too sure. but a slim will work forsure.

good to know man! guess I should start looking looking around for a narrow or slim

Only thing that I would be worried about is the shirt.. not sure that might fit or not. The shirt would fit a slim, but I'm not sure about a narrow.

This suit, IMHO, is alot better.. Its way more accurate and form fitting.. it gives the appearance of being tailored. Just like the armani suit Bale wore in the movie.

DSC00080a-1.jpg

DSC00079a-1.jpg

No, That was the Medicom body futzed. To be honest it looks even better on a TT.

This is a Normal TT with shaved down shoulders to simulate a Narrow (also known as too broke to actually buy a narrow, but gets the job done)

The TT looks better because the Medicom body is so skinny it has some areas in need of filling out. The Narrow body will do it perfectly.

Don't know if my pictures do it justice, but in person it looks 10x better on a TT.

DSC00083a.jpg

DSC00084a.jpg

The suit looks brilliant on a TT, only thing that probably wont fit is the shirt, its too tight, and the neck collar is too small.

Last edited:
Just got this figure. sculpt is AMAZING. miles ahead of the hot toys sculpt

This suit, IMHO, is alot better.. Its way more accurate and form fitting.. it gives the appearance of being tailored. Just like the armani suit Bale wore in the movie.

:goodpost::exactly: i'm glad someone agrees with me :yess:

so if one can't get a narrow TT, would you say that just getting a normal TT and shaving down the shoulders will do the trick?

Wow that does look very good... sooooo, anyone got any $40-70 Medi Wayne deals? Lol

LOL this might become like the medi TDk bats where ppl start deciding if they want the HT sculpt (which cost so much now), or just by the medi for a few extra bucks and change out the body.

well, still get the uptown shirt for the shirt.

As with the Medi Bats, I think I will get this and bash it with HT parts to something nice.

Back