Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up one of these for a custom personal figure (from a novel I'm writing)

Decided that no matter how amazing it is, I just couldn't justfiy $600+ for the Kato suit.

Am very very happy with how good the suit on this Medicom figure is. Not a fan of Medicom at all but its easily the best suit I've personally seen on a 1/6 figure by a wide margin ...definitely surpasses the mark for my needs.

...the Bruce Wayne head is actually pretty good as well right out of the box, and would be quite impressive with a repaint, but don't care about that personally...

No worries :)
Show some pics of it if you can man, I've been helding of buyin this since my Kato suit isn't ready yet:panic::lol

will do, when the TT-narrow shoulder arrives....

but if you can afford Kato's masterpiece, not sure why'd you even care about :rotfl

So the HT TT narrow shoulder body arrived ...and the suit doesn't fit it at all!

Glad I had the day to myself and nobody walked in because I had to skin the poor guy with a sharp knife ....hilariously, the red handle of the knife was rubbing off on the figure body as I was doing it, so he looked like he was covered in blood :D

Eventually I'd shaved it down enough (especially around the chest) that I managed to get the vest and jacket on.

There was no way that shirt was fitting though. Had to use a spare I had.

I bit the bullet and bought it over priced. I also just purchased a TTM21 and starting to worry about it's chest size. Is it too big for the medicom shirt? How would the TTM22 slim work out? I'm not too keen on the idea of having to mod my TTs if possible. Any one who has this suit please let me know.

Hey bro do you pictures with these on a TTM22 with DX12 BW HS? Thanks!

Hey bro. Just ordered a TTM22 and the Medicom Bruce Wayne for my DX12 Bruce Wayne Sculpt. As soon as I get them I'll try to post pics. My only concern is that the head will look too big, or the body will be too large for the shirt and vest. IF it looks off, I'll be pretty pissed since I invested a little over $200.00 for this project. Could've been a down payment for a Kato. However the shoes was a big factor for me to get the Medicom.

Hey bro. Just ordered a TTM22 and the Medicom Bruce Wayne for my DX12 Bruce Wayne Sculpt. As soon as I get them I'll try to post pics. My only concern is that the head will look too big, or the body will be too large for the shirt and vest. IF it looks off, I'll be pretty pissed since I invested a little over $200.00 for this project. Could've been a down payment for a Kato. However the shoes was a big factor for me to get the Medicom.

None of the current TT are going to work. The slim is too short, and the suit won't fit on the regular, because Medi's aren't as big as Hot Toys. You might want to scroll through the Bruce Wayne Kitbash thread and find which body works best. I think there's an ACI body people use.

None of the current TT are going to work. The slim is too short, and the suit won't fit on the regular, because Medi's aren't as big as Hot Toys. You might want to scroll through the Bruce Wayne Kitbash thread and find which body works best. I think there's an ACI body people use.

:horror No dude. Don't tell me that. I already spent a good amount of money working on my custom Wayne. I did check out the BW Kitbash thread. Apparently some one used a narrow body but shaved a portion of his chest to fit the clothes on.

:horror No dude. Don't tell me that. I already spent a good amount of money working on my custom Wayne. I did check out the BW Kitbash thread. Apparently some one used a narrow body but shaved a portion of his chest to fit the clothes on.

They probably used an older narrow shoulder body and shaved the chest down. If you can find an old Narrow Shoulder, you could replicate that. The new TTM22 Slim is a different body and is overall shorter and slimmer, for use with figures like Luke Skywalker.

Back