Medal of Honor Beta Access

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying it,but one thing that really pisses me off is the lagging,I'm next to an enemy,I use my knife,it freezes for a millisecond,but that's enough for the dirty bastard to knife me.Same thing with shooting,etc.,etc.

Gee, I wish I could contribute but the 360 beta seems delayed FOREVER...It's difficult being patient.:gah:

Hmmm, been playing this Beta a little while and boy it's going to need an overhaul before it's released

being playing the beta for over 2hrs.

MW2 wannabe.
The graphics are terrible still I am owning evryone.

last round 23-7 LOL

might rent this game just for single player.

I know this is not the final game, but it is diabolical.
My character dies from one bullet from any weapon at any distance all the time, but when I shoot at other players all they do is twich and shoot back then I die from just one of their bullets. Seriously they could even be facing the other way and all they have to do is turn around while the character is doing all the twitching movements from being shot by me and they will kill me even though I just shot them twenty times.
I shot someone who was standing still on a balcony five times in the head with a sniper rifle at long range and he shot back at me with a hand gun once then I died.

I know this is not the final game, but it is diabolical.
My character dies from one bullet from any weapon at any distance all the time, but when I shoot at other players all they do is twich and shoot back then I die from just one of their bullets. Seriously they could even be facing the other way and all they have to do is turn around while the character is doing all the twitching movements from being shot by me and they will kill me even though I just shot them twenty times.
I shot someone who was standing still on a balcony five times in the head with a sniper rifle at long range and he shot back at me with a hand gun once then I died.

This happened to me a couple times in the last match I played. I got tired of it so I deleted it and wrote it off as garbage. With Black Ops on the way Medal of Honor needed to be great, but what this demo was just a waste of space. I almost want the devs to make an announcement that they were just kidding and then give us the real thing.

Back