Media XBOX ONE X PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION preorder up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m loving my XBOX One X. Back in 2001 I got the XBOX and basically played only 2 games - Halo and Halo 2. But when the 360 came out, for some reason I got the PS3. It’s done me well, but I missed out on all the Halo games since. With the One X, I got the Master Chief Collection and have been playing the heck out of it. Played through Halo 1-3, ODST, and Reach and could not believe everything I was missing. I just started 4. It’s been really fun getting my son into it now.

I also have Titanfall 2 and Alien Isolation but haven’t started those yet. Any recommendations for a good RPG that is not open world? Final Fantasy 7 is probably my favorite game ever.

So I’m loving my XBOX One X. Back in 2001 I got the XBOX and basically played only 2 games - Halo and Halo 2. But when the 360 came out, for some reason I got the PS3. It’s done me well, but I missed out on all the Halo games since. With the One X, I got the Master Chief Collection and have been playing the heck out of it. Played through Halo 1-3, ODST, and Reach and could not believe everything I was missing. I just started 4. It’s been really fun getting my son into it now.

I also have Titanfall 2 and Alien Isolation but haven’t started those yet. Any recommendations for a good RPG that is not open world? Final Fantasy 7 is probably my favorite game ever.
Man, I wish I could experience that again. My son and I plan on running through Halo one weekend to enjoy the entire experience.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It’s so fun! It’s the only thing he talks about. He dressed up as Master Chief for Halloween. I wish I was that age when Halo came out!
Man, I wish I could experience that again. My son and I plan on running through Halo one weekend to enjoy the entire experience.

It’s so fun! It’s the only thing he talks about. He dressed up as Master Chief for Halloween. I wish I was that age when Halo came out!
Ha! We dressed my son up a couple years ago also.
Well, we both did.
e97463c35c4c3bedc80e7c41bf48a237.jpg

So awesome!!! Some from my kids. Tell me about your outfit though. That. Is. Awesome. And sorry about the pics. not sure how to rotate them without going into my computer. F3B32AE4-6F82-4023-A88D-A0EFE987DB46.jpg9E73AD5F-D750-4182-B2F0-339C8C143172.jpg870B757E-80BF-4FB5-BEDA-DB145C378236.jpg

Yeah, that looks awesome.

I know Halo 5 isn't everyones fav halo, but it does look amazing with the xbox one x update. For myself, the game has grown on me since my initial playthrough

Congrats! Halo is the cliche Xbox title and is often mocked for being so but the series really is that good. 4 & 5 not as good as the others but they’re still worth playing. Fingers crossed for an amazing Halo 6!

The X anhancements for 5 are superb btw.

I won an XBox One X at my office holiday party. I'm a PC gamer and have always favored Playstation, so I'm not sure what I should be doing with an XBox.

Any tips to get me started?

I won an XBox One X at my office holiday party. I'm a PC gamer and have always favored Playstation, so I'm not sure what I should be doing with an XBox.

Any tips to get me started?
What types of games do you like?

What types of games do you like?

I tend to like the big ones, Fallout, Witcher, Skyrim. . . not a huge fan of the GTA series, nor of FPS.

I'd probably be drawn to anything XBox exclusive that's not on PC, in the sandbox, action-RPG style. I feel like all the games I want to play are on PC. I'm interested in Uncharted and Last of Us, but a Playstation was not amongst the prizes.

anyone having controller issues and controller being on but disconnecting and just not staying on

No real reason to need a X if you have a PC with a gtx 1060+... just sell for PS4 Pro.

I guess if you want to play old games from the first Xbox and stuff it could be useful? Only thing that actually comes to mind is Halo... but you're really not going to compare Halo to PC shooters now are we...

Last edited:
No real reason to need a X if you have a PC with a gtx 1060+... just sell for PS4 Pro.

I guess if you want to play old games from the first Xbox and stuff it could be useful? Only thing that actually comes to mind is Halo... but you're really not going to compare Halo to PC shooters now are we...

LOL, what if you have a GTX 770?

But yeah, you're right. It makes more sense to sell it and get what I want. It's just that it's frowned upon within the office to sell the prizes from the raffle.

I have a PC with a GTX 1080i, but I still like my One X quite a bit. But it's true, I could totally do without it.

Been playing quite a bit of classics on it, specially RDR and Ninja Gaiden Black.

Why they haven't port those to Steam is beyond me.

Yeah, the witcher 2 update is live now; assassin's creed 1 received another new update, and I am still convinced Alan Wake got an unofficial xbox one x update

Back