Medal of Honor Beta Access

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to redeem the code for the 360? I know the 360 Beta has been delayed a week, but when prompted to choose "What system do you plan on playing" there is no 360 option? Does it matter what option I choose, or should I just wait to redeem my key when the 360 Beta is up?

Anyone know how to redeem the code for the 360? I know the 360 Beta has been delayed a week, but when prompted to choose "What system do you plan on playing" there is no 360 option? Does it matter what option I choose, or should I just wait to redeem my key when the 360 Beta is up?

Yep since it's delayed a week for 360 you can't choose anything until it's up...

I'm gonna hop on tonight when I get home!!!!:clap

DAMMIT ! ebgames sold out of the beta keys and they wanted the full amount of the game to get the beta Bs.

ohh well I will wait for the full version.

I'll let you know if it's worth it....

Ok after playing a handful of games (finishing 1st on my first one) It's very hard to grade the game. There are many things that hurt the experience like no prone, poor hit indicators, and for the beta freezing issues, I had to turn off my PS3 three times during game because it froze. Also there is no screen adjust, and most of the outer edge is cut off, so you need to go into your tv settings to set it rather than in game.

There wasn't really any weight to the weapons, but when you got a kill it was satisfying. Also it did a good job with atmosphere making me feel like I was more in the middle of a battlefield than a COD ever did. The sounds, the bombs, the teammates yelling at each other. COD games feel like a small skirmish of soldiers...this felt like I was right in the middle of the action. But I feel that this fall Black Ops will be the way to go.

Last edited:
It's kind of fun, but it's very very buggy. It's also annoying to not have a kill cam to see how someone killed you

Attachments

• GEDC0138.JPG
    GEDC0138.JPG
    945.5 KB · Views: 7
It's kind of fun, but it's very very buggy. It's also annoying to not have a kill cam to see how someone killed you

Or how, the grenades lack explosive power and kick. It's like they blow up next to you, you never see the explosion you just die. It's worst than COD in that regard.

I did like seeing things get damaged as we shot them though, and rubble falling and what not.

I actually like that there is no kill cam. However, because of the Beta I'm probably going to skip this game all together. Too buggy, graphics are average, and the MP just isn't that fun.

Although I think there is some fun to be had, because getting that headshot from a good distance is away is gratifying I miss the tightness and cohesiveness of the COD games. The easy to navigate menu systems, classes, controls, and handling...no matter how annoying noob tubes and 1887s are, it' a better package.

I can't ever see myself paying $60 for this. I'll probably cancel my preorder once the beta is over with.

As they always will.

At least in COD you can tell where you got shot from and that bullets actually hit you, and thats why you died. In this all you do is sort of drop dead and a gun symbol appears with the persons name.

I'll have to see how the single player is because the graphics from the trailer look much better than the beta.

Yeah that's for sure. I'm hoping that this is an extremely early version of the MP. They need to work on the hit detection, and the hit detection from the explosives as well....The rockets and grenades are almost useless.

I'm uncomfortable by their bearded soldier fetish...

Inspiration:
943194065d1259864031-info-medal-honor-medal-honor-afghanistan-cowyboy_480x270.jpg

And with that much of chaotic gameplay how you will even see the bearded men running around if you can't even see who killed you, or where they are shooting you from.

Too much stuff coming out between August and December. I just don't see this one making it's way into my library. The videos I've seen look too much like BC2 and while that is a bad ass game, it just doesn't have the lasting appeal that the COD series has.

Back