McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren Carnall said:
i absolutely LOVED going through all your works here.... (several times)... they are simply amazing!! well done you.
Thanks Darren!!! Here's some more images to distract you :lol
Spidey on canvas board
Spidey010.jpg

Doom on canvas board
DOOM005.jpg

BDboystoys said:
Ok, i LOVE your artwork man. I really do. :bow
I could look at this stuff all day.
That's something that no artist gets tired of hearing. I really appreciate all the kind words. That being said there is always room for improvement, which is something I know I'll continually strive for.

McHaleyArt said:
That's something that no artist gets tired of hearing. I really appreciate all the kind words. That being said there is always room for improvement, which is something I know I'll continually strive for.

Oh really, you deserve the praise :bow Keep it coming please!
I noticed art work based on Batman Beyond and the New Batman Animated Series. Got any art/prints from the original Batman TAS?

BDboystoys said:
Oh really, you deserve the praise :bow Keep it coming please!
I noticed art work based on Batman Beyond and the New Batman Animated Series. Got any art/prints from the original Batman TAS?
I haven't explored the original series yet. I will eventually. I have done a couple of commissions dealing with that era of Animated Batman:
G.jpg

and the different animated versions:
BATMEN002.jpg

Captain Faramir said:
Those are beautiful!!! I'd love to see you do something with Faramir . . . :rolleyes:
I've been planning to do some LOTR montages for awhile now...just haven't been able to get to them yet.

McHaleyArt said:
I've been planning to do some LOTR montages for awhile now...just haven't been able to get to them yet.

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Oh man, an image with Faramir would be SO FABUlOUS!!! That's the kind of thing I could really display; one of those in front of my figure would be AWESOME!!! Oh man I can't wait to see what you come up with if you ever get to that! Faramir done with greens and browns . . . oh yeah man! :cool:

Here's a Hellboy:
Hellboy_021.jpg

And another Hellboy. I pencilled this one and some hack named Bill Sienkiewicz painted all over it :lol Maybe I'll get to finally steal this away from Bill at WW Chicago this year!
get-attachment.jpg

Here are some Cel re-creations. I hand painted the background and then the hand-painted cels. They're 16 field over-size cels.
Batman the Animated Series opening sequence re creation (turned vertical):
BatmanRooftop042.jpg

Scarecrow from the Never Fear episode:
Scarecrow0175.jpg

YOUR WORK IS breathtaking....

I'D BE INTERESTED IN A WORLD WAR HULK CANVAS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS BUT JUST OF THE HULK CHARACTER....

wwh-4.jpg

PM ME IF YOU DO COMMMISSION.THANKS.

Awesome work man. I love the style and especially the gandalf and Batman TAS stuff. I'd love prints of some of those.

Mark's stuff looks even more amazing in person. Trust me, you don't get the full effect until you see them up close. Having had a few beers and foosball games hanging out with Mark, it's all you can do to ogle the art he makes! Good luck at Wizard World Mark!

Mark's stuff looks even more amazing in person. Trust me, you don't get the full effect until you see them up close. Having had a few beers and foosball games hanging out with Mark, it's all you can do to ogle the art he makes! Good luck at Wizard World Mark!

Thanks Chris....I miss foosball:chug at least I know where I can play it if I give myself some down time!!

Awesome work man. I love the style and especially the gandalf and Batman TAS stuff. I'd love prints of some of those.
All of those have been sold and I didn't make prints. But I do still have the Gandalf piece and I'm gonna try and make a few giclee prints of it.

Back