McGregor vs. Mayweather: Will you watch!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you watch?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • If I don't have to pay for it

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Who Da**** are these guys?

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
if any of you guys thought Floyd was even trying half this fight, they really got you lol. He could've ended it in the first few rounds if he wanted. Worst fight ever.

if any of you guys thought Floyd was even trying half this fight, they really got you lol. He could've ended it in the first few rounds if he wanted. Worst fight ever.

No he couldn't. The ref stopping the fight at that point was a joke. I've never seen a fight stopped like that. Only chance for Connor to win was a knockout, but he ran out of gas. Boxing is such a joke.

Agreed. I cant keep track of how many times McGregor just wanted to kick or do a takedown.

He can take a punch but thats not how you box. Like someone said, ran out of gas. FM was still chugging along.

Haven't seen it but the round report seem very silly. He need more stamina. This is why boxing is not realistic.

Man, I had my expectations very low and I'm still disappointed :rotfl
Mcgregor tried his best at the first rounds but mayweather had his defense locked up, and he just throw some punches and KO.
Proves to me that this guy plays smart not hard, and got 50 under his belt. Feel sorry for the people that paid.

No he couldn't. The ref stopping the fight at that point was a joke. I've never seen a fight stopped like that. Only chance for Connor to win was a knockout, but he ran out of gas. Boxing is such a joke.

dude, he literally wasn't even trying for the first 3-4 rds at all. Mcmuffin maybe landed one or two decent shots the whole fight while Floyd was hardly throwing anything until the 4th or 5th. People are gonna say, oh wow, Conor lasted 10rds.....but only because Floyd let it go that long. Sure, a bad stoppage, but it wouldn't have changed his fate.

dude, he literally wasn't even trying for the first 3-4 rds at all. Mcmuffin maybe landed one or two decent shots the whole fight while Floyd was hardly throwing anything until the 4th or 5th. People are gonna say, oh wow, Conor lasted 10rds.....but only because Floyd let it go that long. Sure, a bad stoppage, but it wouldn't have changed his fate.

I wouldnt argue with the dude anymore.

If someone says "Boxing is such a joke." lack of real maturity there.

Theyre both forms of fighting entertainment, albeit very different forms.

Man, I had my expectations very low and I'm still disappointed :rotfl
Mcgregor tried his best at the first rounds but mayweather had his defense locked up, and he just throw some punches and KO.
Proves to me that this guy plays smart not hard, and got 50 under his belt. Feel sorry for the people that paid.

lol, I didn't even bother going out to be around a bunch of crazies for this one because I had a feeling it was just gonna be real bad, and it was. They will never do a MMA fighter in a pro boxing match ever again like this. Mcmuffin wasn't even mad at the stoppage because he knew Floyd was playing the game.

I wouldnt argue with the dude anymore.

If someone says "Boxing is such a joke." lack of real maturity there.

Theyre both forms of fighting entertainment, albeit very different forms.

Wrong Mr Maturity. One only needs to go back to July for the latest scandal where EVERYONE knows the fight was fixed.

https://www.sportingnews.com/other-...-battle-of-brisbane/1pljx4sqyry9mz9ygemfffxvh

It'd only take you a minute to do a simple search to see how corrupt boxing is. Everyone knows it is. I'm also not saying McGregor would have won. I'm saying it was stopped too early. Why no standing eight count? You don't just end it like that.

I believe there is no standing 8 count? A fight earlier in the night was stopped the same way if I'm recalling correctly.

I don't normally watch these things but the brother arranged it as the closer to his g/f's 30th. I dunno, I enjoyed it, thought it was grand. McGregor got beaten at boxing and if the situation were reversed, all opinion tends to state that Mayweather would have been beaten. Whatevs. No shame here. Aaaaand sleep.

I guess it's better that this fight went 10rds with old Floyd rather then Mcmuffin fighting someone like Canelo, where he would've been destroyed early. I would've liked to see that though lol

Back