Will you be signing up for HBO Max to watch Zach Snyder's Justice League?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be signing up for HBO Max to watch Zach Snyder's Justice League?

• Total voters

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will you be signing up for HBO Max to watch Zach Snyder's Justice League? Vote and explain below.

I would if I could but it's not available in the UK. Anyone in the UK know how we can watch it over here (besides sailing the seas because I don't have sea legs in my old age).

I signed up to watch Tom and Jerry. Since I have it for a month, I will watch it. And finally will get around to WW84 and Harley Quinn. And might as well watch Kong Godzilla movie. Great value for $15.

Whenever Doom Patrol comes back I'll sign up again and try to watch Titans, though, I don't know why I should give that show a second chance.

Yep. Not the absolute only reason I did but yes. My cell provider offered it as part of the package for next to nothing so I chose to get it.

Really looking forward to it though.

No. But luckily,I can use the brother in law's account!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I would if I could but it's not available in the UK. Anyone in the UK know how we can watch it over here (besides sailing the seas because I don't have sea legs in my old age).

You could try installing a VPN which would allow you to trick your computer or phone into being in a different part of the world. I've never used one but I have heard a few things about using them to access shows on Netflix that aren't available in your country. Nord vpn is one of the more well-known vpns out there I believe.

i clicked yes, because I would if I could. But being in the UK I'll buy it from NowTV or whatever platform it can be purchased from.

Fun fact if you have a streaming device ..like 4K fire stick, Roku, and you have a third party app ..they have it. I got WW84 in my library . But I still subscribe to HBOMAX since it first was available...I really like the service :)

Technically no, because I already have it. Since Wonder Woman 1984, I've been able to find stuff on there to make it worth my money. Will probably keep until after the release of Dune.

I get it free with ATT cell service, but if that wasn't the case, I'd still get it. It would've been smart for those that didn't get it, to get the discounted rate earlier this year rather than pay the full price now. Even though I prefer to watch movies in theaters, I'd rather be safe and watch all the movies at home for right now.

You could try installing a VPN which would allow you to trick your computer or phone into being in a different part of the world. I've never used one but I have heard a few things about using them to access shows on Netflix that aren't available in your country. Nord vpn is one of the more well-known vpns out there I believe.

Pretty sure you need a payment method thats registered in the US.

I got it a couple months ago in anticipation of ZSJL, I figured I’d watch some of their other offerings before JL got there. I also have Netflix Hulu and Prime Video, the only one I use nearly as much as HBOMax now is Netflix, mostly because I’m probably rewatching Witcher. The iPad app needs some work, but it’s still the first streaming service I open when I want to watch something. Should you get HBOMax for JL I would recommend checking out a show called “Barry” as well. Bill Hader is hilarious in it.

No.

I already get HBO with my cable.
I did think about canceling in January, but I'm lazy. So I guess I'm watching it next week.

Back