Will you be signing up for HBO Max to watch Zach Snyder's Justice League?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be signing up for HBO Max to watch Zach Snyder's Justice League?

• Total voters
No.

My mom subscribes to pretty much every streaming service there is so I just use her account.

Use my bro's account.:cool:

Also, like, he warned me off Wonder Woman 2, so it's like a system that keeps me from wasting hours of my life.

Yes, but primarily signed up for WW84 and Godzilla vs Kong. The Snyder cut and Mortal Kombat are bonuses.

I will be. Looks like through my Roku I can get a 7 day free trial, so perfect. I did free trials a lot with Netflix so I could check out the Marvel shows. I might look around on what other non-DCEU DC stuff is on there. I think the only other thing I would be interested in down the road would be The Suicide Squad, but I will definitely be canceling before the free trial is up.

No. I don't see how much better the movie can get (I thought it was okay) so I'll wait until it hits regular HBO. For all you diehard fans, I hope this movie lives up to your expectations. It's been hyped and delayed for so long, that if it isn't perfect, it's going to crash and burn like no other movie in history. And I'm including Showgirls and The Room.

No. I don't see how much better the movie can get (I thought it was okay) so I'll wait until it hits regular HBO. For all you diehard fans, I hope this movie lives up to your expectations. It's been hyped and delayed for so long, that if it isn't perfect, it's going to crash and burn like no other movie in history. And I'm including Showgirls and The Room.

When was it delayed? I don’t think anyone is expecting it to be perfect, very few films are. The fact that it’s an actual continuation of Man of Steel and BvS alone, is a huge win in my book. The joss whedon version tried everything it could to distance itself from BvS. If you weren’t a fan of those films then I doubt this will win you over. However, there are obviously a lot of people that do like his take on these characters, which I’m sure this film caters too.

Yeah, I think people are conflating. This is a huge win for the fans of MoS and BvS. This is a continuation of Zack's story, his themes his tones and sensibilities. The fans have already won, it's being released, no matter the outcome of what happens next or what doesn't happen, it doesn't matter, it's irregardless of the fact that he was able to restore to the fans of his work his vision, and potentially final chapter.

The work is set in stone, if you like his stuff this will be a very bittersweet and much appreciated end to WB screwing every side of the camp over, and if you don't like his work well, you were never going to like this and honestly, I'm sure the fans don't give a ****. I'm happy we're getting something to rectify the misstep that was JL, all the haters have been hating since MoS so their opinions are irrelevant for the simple fact of the matter... this release is a culmination and total sum of Snyder finishing his work for the fans, AT+T provided the money to put to bed the complaints and ill will and give finally what the fans of his storytelling wanted, his vision and almost complete chapter. A complete win, any way that you cut it.

Back