McGregor vs. Mayweather: Will you watch!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you watch?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • If I don't have to pay for it

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Who Da**** are these guys?

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Here is hoping McGregor snaps and goes complete Thunderlips on Mayweather.

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 84
Make the stakes higher.

If the black dude wins the american blacks are given ownership of Ireland.

If the white dude wins Randy has to make a John Connor kid action figure for a-dev.

My interest in boxing has waned as my interest in Pacquiao diminished. So I won't seek the fight out. If a buddy invited me to watch it I might go, But otherwise..... meh.

Not going to watch because I am a boxing fan. This match is much a farce as was James Toney vs. Randy Coture was in MMA bout. But this will go to the boxer no doubting that. GGG vs. Mayweather would be better for those who want to see Mayweather dusted and sent to retirement...

It just amazes how much cash McGruber has been able to get because of his mouth. He's been blessed that the UFC set up the perfect opponents for him to put him in this position, but he might be the most overrated UFC fighter I've seen in my life. Easy 9 figure pay check to take a fight he has no chance in winning, but people want to see it for some reason?

Mayweather's fights are boring as ****. He's gonna run around, clinch, and avoid McGregor until McGregor's tired then take him out. I agree with what was said before is McGregor needs to come out blazing and end it quick.

iunno.. remember when everyone (including myself) thought Aldo was gonna starch McG? 13 seconds after the bell rang Aldo was KTFO and on a different spiritual plane. So anything's possible. :lol

I was thinking after watching Pacman get shafted by the POS judges in his last fight. That could easily happen here just so they could make more money on a sequel. Boxing is so corrupt......

Enjoying the **** talk so far. The match itself will probably be boring. Be interesting if McGregor bites his ear off like Tyson though, lol.

They could have made more money making all the pre fight stuff PPV than the fight.

Going to watch, but I'm not paying.

Perfect outcome would simultaneous knockout... Hate both these *******s

I don't follow this kind of thing that closely, but really hard to imagine one of the greatest boxers of this generation losing to a guy who isn't primarily a boxer. This probably isn't a Bo Jackson type situation :lol But all the WWE type trash talk is pretty funny. I'm sure a lot of the MMA fights are rigged just as boxing is. Would probably be better just to go full on "sports entertainment" with the whole industry. They're halfway there with the promos and over the top entrances.

Back