McFarlane Toys: Stranger Things 7-Inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No jack-o'-lantern this year I'm afraid.

Kürbis1-grau.jpg

really cool pics Astra!

I came across this guy at Wal-Mart today and I couldn’t resist:

d20141e68f52a4b5596a9d53bb184b39.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181012/d20141e68f52a4b5596a9d53bb184b39.jpg
Aw, but I like him! The idea alone that they put him upside down into the box is pure genius. I had not planned to get him but now seeing all the details I might as well. Thanks for showing Reefer Shark! Please also share pictures if you do any, this thread is too quiet.
He is very green in the face!

really cool pics Astra!
Thank you! I also made a crossover with X-Files:

Kürbis4-grau.jpg

Hopper also was at the Oktoberfest!

beer1.jpg

beer3.jpg

And I let the kids carve their pumpkins:

Kürbis1 - Kopie.jpg

saw the new wave at gamestop wanted punk eleven but jeeebus the paint was jacked up i passed, looked like she had a black eye they went so heavy with black wash on one peeper.
:gah:

really cool pics Astra!

d20141e68f52a4b5596a9d53bb184b39.jpg

nice grats! dope repaint i think, where in walmart was it located? just got back couldnt find any.

j
saw the new wave at gamestop wanted punk eleven but jeeebus the paint was jacked up i passed, looked like she had a black eye they went so heavy with black wash on one peeper.
:gah:

nice grats! dope repaint i think, where in walmart was it located? just got back couldnt find any.

Thanks man! They were in the electronics section with the McF game & sports figures. I didnt even know this wave was out and I guess I lucked out on this guy. I agree on the Punk Eleven figures Ive seen, will probably pass on her myself.

Aw, but I like him! The idea alone that they put him upside down into the box is pure genius. I had not planned to get him but now seeing all the details I might as well. Thanks for showing Reefer Shark! Please also share pictures if you do any, this thread is too quiet.
He is very green in the face!

Thank you! I also made a crossover with X-Files:

Ha! dig these pics, especially the Octoberfest one!

I think upside down Will is an obvious and good choice for an exclusive. If it was a main character, people would be PO’d lol.

Keep up the pics Asta, I enjoy seeing them! I’ll take some at some point when I catch up on the figures (Still need wave 2, and the Demogorgon).

anyone with the new punk eleven with excessive black wash under eyes, does it scrape off? or sealed under a gloss coat?

j

Thanks man! They were in the electronics section with the McF game & sports figures. I didnt even know this wave was out and I guess I lucked out on this guy. I agree on the Punk Eleven figures Ive seen, will probably pass on her myself.

thks reefer!:hi5:

goin back to look at Walmart cruised thru that section but didnt look good enough. would like that Upside Will and a punk Eleven with good paint which may be impossible lol :rotfl

yeah that Upside Will and Demo be great posed together, the upside-down Will is featured heavily in the new darkhorse comic. want to read but waiting on a graphic novel of it once they get out enough single issues.

Mike and Will have arrived, just in time for the Halloween party! Yay!

welcome1.jpg

Not many of my figures can actually put one foot right in front of the other.

welcome2.jpg

Also the backpacks now have one strap loose, which makes it easier to put on and off. The ones of Lucas and Dustin did not have that:

welcome3.jpg

Wow nice pictures Astra. I have just bought. Dustin, Will and Lucas. And have ordered Punk Eleven, Mike and Barb. And will be looking for Sheriff Hopper and Demogorgon. Series 4. has Eleven and Hopper. I won't be buying them. Think I have enough with one figure of each character. The seson 1. Elleven and the Gostbusters (Dustin and Mike) dos not looks werry good. I was hoping fore 1. Max, 2. Steve, 3. Joyce, 4. Nancy, 5. Johnatan, 6. Billy. Anyone know what happened with the Dustin/Darth that was shown at Toy Fair ore the Steve that was announced on the back of the packers?

This is my custom diorama, Demogorgon was good, but I re-sculpted and painted it to look like the final scene, and Eleven´s paint was terrible so I re-painted headsculpt and dress.

Eleven03.jpg

Eleven06.jpg

Eleven08.jpg

Eleven09.jpg

Great diorama pics!!!

Wow nice pictures Astra. I have just bought. Dustin, Will and Lucas. And have ordered Punk Eleven, Mike and Barb. And will be looking for Sheriff Hopper and Demogorgon. Series 4. has Eleven and Hopper. I won't be buying them. Think I have enough with one figure of each character. The seson 1. Elleven and the Gostbusters (Dustin and Mike) dos not looks werry good. I was hoping fore 1. Max, 2. Steve, 3. Joyce, 4. Nancy, 5. Johnatan, 6. Billy. Anyone know what happened with the Dustin/Darth that was shown at Toy Fair ore the Steve that was announced on the back of the packers?

I think Dustin/Dart and Steve are not happening at this point. We got the little gimmick Dart instead. I didn't buy that one, though. I was most bummed about Steve. I think that'd make a cool figure. I really don't have any interest in another Hopper or Eleven. I'm much prefer them expanding the cast from season 1 or 2.

Thank you!
Yes, I'd also love a Joyce so my Hopper isn't so alone but I don't think that is very likely.
I like the Ghostbusters figures but haven't done any proper pictures with them.

Wow, Bender, that is an awesome display!

Also, I met David Harbour at the weekend... he says Hopper will be fatter than ever in season 3 ;)

DSC03820-klein.jpg

Thank you!
Yes, I'd also love a Joyce so my Hopper isn't so alone but I don't think that is very likely.
I like the Ghostbusters figures but haven't done any proper pictures with them.

Wow, Bender, that is an awesome display!

Also, I met David Harbour at the weekend... he says Hopper will be fatter than ever in season 3 ;)

View attachment 455741

That is some beard.

Back