McFarlane Toys STRANGER THINGS 7-inch figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandai is making some figures, they're in Target and on BBTS. They did Eleven, Hopper, and just put Eddie up for preorder.

6iswyc.gif

These make more sense continued as the 80s retro line.

If they are doing vehicles need

-Hopper’s 1980 Chevy K5 Blazer
6itebt.gif

- Billy's 1979 Chevy Camaro Z/28
6itegl.gif

and
- (Eduardo Franco) Argyle's 80s VW Vanagon Surfer Boy Pizza van! https://i.imgflip.com/6itf7l.jpg
6itf7l.jpg

6iswon.jpg

Last edited:
Bandai is making some figures, they're in Target and on BBTS. They did Eleven, Hopper, and just put Eddie up for preorder.
Found them at Wal-Mart and picked up Eddie for $30 (overpriced, imo).

Despite Bandai describing it as 6-inch scale, I think Eddie fits in quite well with the existing McFarlane figures. Just wish it came with a few accessories. With what these cost, including a guitar should have been a no-brainer.

They also sculpted patches and pins on the vest, but didn't bother adding paint or decals to those areas. Very half-assed. Still, Eddie came out better than Bandai's new season 4 Eleven figure. The joints on that thing look hideous.

Last edited:
Found them at Wal-Mart and picked up Eddie for $30 (overpriced, imo).

Despite Bandai describing it as 6-inch scale, I think Eddie fits in quite well with the existing McFarlane figures. Just wish it came with a few accessories. With what these cost, including a guitar should have been a no-brainer.

They also sculpted patches and pins on the vest, but didn't bother adding paint or decals to those areas. Very half-assed. Still, Eddie came out better than Bandai's new season 4 Eleven figure. The joints on that thing look hideous.

Yeah I have no idea what Bandai is doing with that line lol. I think Eddie's sculpt is pretty great, but otherwise, absolutely bare bones figures. I don't quite know how Bandai operates, their Figuarts would be too expensive, but then this line really just isn't it.

Back