McFarlane Toys STRANGER THINGS 7-inch figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do Sheriff Hopper's legs swing out side to side but not back to front?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. But the 10 inch Demogorgon isn't supposed to fit in with the 7 inch figures is it? I watched the show and the DG was definitely taller but not THAT much taller.

Lucas is up for preorder but theres no images yet. Hes one of my favorites so Im hoping he looks good, may even pick him up.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. But the 10 inch Demogorgon isn't supposed to fit in with the 7 inch figures is it? I watched the show and the DG was definitely taller but not THAT much taller.

So, uh... spoilers for season 1 in case people haven't had the chance...

The Demogorgon looks about twice the size of Eleven during their confrontation. So that's probably about right? They are usually hunched over.

I got Eleven last week, and overall I'm pretty happy. The digital printing on the face does look a little lo-res really close up, but I think she looks pretty great personally. Not as good as Jareth's paint, though. Her articulation is limited by her skirt, but you can get her into some cool poses. I will say, as much as I like her alt hands, changing them out was too worrying a process to me. I mean, at some point I might get the dryer out and soften the hands and see how that works, but the holes in her hand seem like they've filled in with paint or something as they just seem too small for the pegs.

I haven't seen Hopper yet, but I might get him too if I see him and like what I see. I still think the Funko figures are a little more fun, but this will look cool on the shelf.

24009668007_5ded73bac1_h.jpg

38844190842_533343e3a8_h.jpg

38844190062_c26135e0e7_h.jpg

The blonde wig thing is a fun idea. Not sure it actually works THAT well on the figure... but it's a fun idea.

24009667937_03859d2ba4_h.jpg

I'm not particularly happy with Eleven - I reviewed her earlier this week:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-120617a.htm

It seems like McToys is stuck about 5 - 10 years behind companies like NECA and Mezco at this point. They were the leaders 10 years ago...but are still shooting for the same quality and style they had then, not what the market sees now.

I will say I picked up Hopper yesterday, and he was better than Eleven in hand.

review_eleven_large.jpg

There is a great reason that picture stops at her knees. LOL They would be bad even 10-15 years ago. And I totally agree with you on McFarlane being behind. Mezco and NECA keep raising the bar.

seen more than a few of these at retail, think mcfar planned variants of Eleven where she is lookin in dif directions or its just crap QC with that printed on paint missing its mark?:lol im leaning towards not on purpose lol.

i got two, one where it looks as tho its as intended lookin straight on other where she is lookin off to her left and on that one entire face paint since it missed its mark is softer and makes her likeness much better. opening that and leaving other carded.

this license in 1/6 is a no-brainer shocked it hasnt been picked up, cash cow without a doubt.

seen more than a few of these at retail, think mcfar planned variants of Eleven where she is lookin in dif directions or its just crap QC with that printed on paint missing its mark?:lol im leaning towards not on purpose lol.

i got two, one where it looks as tho its as intended lookin straight on other where she is lookin off to her left and on that one entire face paint since it missed its mark is softer and makes her likeness much better. opening that and leaving other carded.

this license in 1/6 is a no-brainer shocked it hasnt been picked up, cash cow without a doubt.

Would be perfect for Star Ace since they already have kid bodies. The product wouldn't be consistently good if they got it though.

Back