McFarlane Toys: Stranger Things 7-Inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toyark.com at NYCC

McFStrangerThingsNYCC17.jpg
McFStrangerThingsNYCC17-2.jpg
McFStrangerThingsNYCC17-3.jpg

I'm always happy to see human characters, which is essential for this series, but I'm still keen to see the Demogorgon.

Those prototypes need an bot of paint touch up and repositioning (Number 8 broken neck) lol

The likeness and detail on Number 8 is mindblowing BTW

Were you guys aware Target is releasing the Season 1 blu-ray next week? It comes in VHS style packaging.

gTEe3us.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I want! I was wondering if it would ever come out to buy. I dip in and out of Netflix, and other services, as things I want to watch come and go (there's never enough there to justify a continued subscription, for my tastes), so it'll be good to own it. Plus the retro style packaging is nice.

Thanks for the heads up!

Still wondering how deep McFarlane will go with the figure line. I'm impatient for a Demogorgon. :impatient:

Cool! I want! I was wondering if it would ever come out to buy. I dip in and out of Netflix, and other services, as things I want to watch come and go (there's never enough there to justify a continued subscription, for my tastes), so it'll be good to own it. Plus the retro style packaging is nice.

Thanks for the heads up!

Still wondering how deep McFarlane will go with the figure line. I'm impatient for a Demogorgon. :impatient:

I believe it's a Target exclusive man, you'll have to import it.

Awesome, excited for series 2!

Strangely, series 1 preorders are still nowhere to be found at the major online retailers.

Strangely, series 1 preorders are still nowhere to be found at the major online retailers.

I know. It's driving me nuts. Something seems to be up, but I don't know what. Likeness rights? Now that David Harbour is Hellboy? Beats me. :dunno

No, and after seeing the Demogorgon, I'm kind of over this line. The newer promo pics of Eleven and Hopper that McFarlane posted aren't as good in the likeness department as I thought they'd be. I'll save my dollars for another manufacturer. One that actually answers my questions instead of ignoring me...

The aforementioned Demogorgon:

Demogorgon-McF.jpg

https://mcfarlane.com/toys/demogorgon/

No, and after seeing the Demogorgon, I'm kind of over this line. The newer promo pics of Eleven and Hopper that McFarlane posted aren't as good in the likeness department as I thought they'd be. I'll save my dollars for another manufacturer. One that actually answers my questions instead of ignoring me...

Yikes, over the line before it's even begun. I must admit, I'm underwhelmed too, but I'm not resigned yet. I'll wait until we see in hand pics.

Still wish NECA had got this. You know the joints would of been better. Plus as you say, you'd have a good chance of having questions answered, by Randy on Twitter. I think that's spoilt us, in terms of customer relations.

As for waiting for other manufacturers, hmm. The way these things go, with exclusive licensing and all, I wonder if these are all we'll get. In this scale at least.

Back