McFarlane Toys: Stranger Things 7-Inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Oola, I love your pictures! Especially the last one, with the Demorgorgon hanging down. Beautiful shots!
What about the first one, did you make that yourself?

Look who I met in London in May! I showed him some of my pictures and he loved them.

David Harbour (475 x 600).jpg

While waiting for "Stranger Things" season 3 to arrive on Netflix Chief Hopper reads about his adventures in New York in the novel "Darkness on the Edge of Town" by Adam Christopher.

Also, today is World UFO day.

"No, you can't keep him."

Well my photos are nothing compared to your nice ones with the cool environments ;) The darh is a McFarlane squesable squesable dathanion toy. It's a bit to big fore the other figures, but what can you do?

I really don't like these figures at ALL lol. But I had to break them out in honor of season 3. Halfway through it!

rgZqrVZ.jpg

At this sluggish pace (and no new reveals at SDCC), I doubt McFarlane is going to flesh out this line with the rest of the cast.

Would love to see a Steve and Robin in the Scooper outfits... or a Suzie! [emoji23]

IMG_1750.JPG

Well my photos are nothing compared to your nice ones with the cool environments ;)
But I like your poses, especially the one with the Demorgorgon hanging down froom the ceiling. Great shot!

"Hey, it's me buddy, don't you recognize me? Put that gun down, willya?"

buddy - Instagram.jpg

Back