McFarlane Toys: Assassin's Creed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Mcfarlane used to make the most amazing figures, years ahead of their time.

If the price is right I would probably pick this up though.

1. Paint sucks on the PROTOTYPE
2. He seems to only have a V-crotch, which is nowhere near enough for the character, and the articulation overall is far below the amount NECA included
3. The figure will be 2 inches shorter than previous AC figures, AND the same price
This overall sucks. How did NECA lose the license to McFarlane?

1. Paint sucks on the PROTOTYPE
2. He seems to only have a V-crotch, which is nowhere near enough for the character, and the articulation overall is far below the amount NECA included
3. The figure will be 2 inches shorter than previous AC figures, AND the same price
This overall sucks. How did NECA lose the license to McFarlane?

This is what I want to know. Very disappointing.

tumblr_mgr06hoMXx1r11q1qo1_500.gif

???? i can say the same.

I love Assassins Creed. And yes mcfarlane does suck, I wish NECA couldve done ACIII. The point is I don't go around posting gifs in threads "I don't care about." Why don't you just post that gif in every thread youre not interested in? :lol

I love Assassins Creed. And yes mcfarlane does suck, I wish NECA couldve done ACIII. The point is I don't go around posting gifs in threads "I don't care about." Why don't you just post that gif in every thread youre not interested in? :lol

Maybe i will lol i used to love the games they just got boring.

If I liked Connor, I'd be annoyed that NECA weren't releasing him in scale with Ezio and Altair. But I don't so I'm quite happy just having Ezio and Altair.

Though I would've quite liked Haytham, perhaps the only interesting character of the whole series.

ACII is the best of this series and Ezio is AC's most enjoyable character.
Too bad McFarlane is late to the party.

The new TWD figures won't have v-hips. Why give them knee and ankle joints if they're going to be useless? :huh

6 inches? Yeah.. "6 inches" just like their Halo and TWD lines. :lol

Back