McFarlane Annonced a new Statue in 1/4 Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The title of this thread is "McFarlane Annonced a new Statue in 1/4 Size." I just assumed. Haven't actually spoken to him though and don't see an article linked quoting him.

:dunno
Glad you didn't take that wrong. I didn't mean out in a bad way. I thought there might have been other news on him that i haven't seen.

Yeah it was actually the last full figure sculpt I did while employed there. It was art directed by Andy Frank and Mike Gulen. I'm lead sculptor with ARH studios now on location in Idaho. Hoping to be a positive forward influence there. I was with McFarlane for 10 years.
MEDIEVAL_SPAWN_2650.jpg

Yeah it was actually the last full figure sculpt I did while employed there. It was art directed by Andy Frank and Mike Gulen. I'm lead sculptor with ARH studios now on location in Idaho. Hoping to be a positive forward influence there. I was with McFarlane for 10 years.
View attachment 169597
That is awesome! Did you sculpt this one?

yeah its the same statue we are discussing in this thread :)

cool. I sculpted the 20th anniversary spawn as well. And nightmare spawn for the 'other worlds' line.

cool. I sculpted the 20th anniversary spawn as well. And nightmare spawn for the 'other worlds' line.
Yea i forgot to attach the pic. Nice! That statue. It's amazing. My favorite spawn piece. Thank you!

Thanks for your support. There are many unsung heroes that have passed through the shop at McFarlane toys. But no one knows who they are because Todd doesn't give his artists credit. I worked with some insanely talented people there and it was heartbreaking for us to watch the decline of the company because it certainly was not for lack of talent or effort. We were constantly having our wings clipped by the 'higher ups'. The decision making at that company is often horrendous.

So who sculpted a larger scale Violator?

Cause I cant seem to find it/one... :p

Full color version is being painted now. I expect it'll be up for order within a month.

So are they still doing a 1/4th statue? :p Kinda glad it isn't this if so. This looks amazing (good job ehren! especially love the base) but I think the first real 1/4th statue should be a traditional spawn.

Um I'm not sure if a 1/4 scale statue is in the works. There was no mention of one when I left. This one is definitely 1/6

Aye thanks. Still pretty happy with this, it looks awesome ;p Though Medieval spawn is not my favorite. But I hope we get a 1/4th scale traditional spawn someday :(

Back