McFarlane Annonced a new Statue in 1/4 Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it confirmed that he will be 1/4? All the statues leading up to this one have been 1/6. Either one works for me.

Definitely a Medieval Spawn. I have the original non-scaled version. I'll be buying one, I just hope it isn't as expensive as the Rick Grimes statue.

44f7a3d3aab84df629fcf6be66e2481a.jpg

It's kind of funny, I was initially very excited about the statue. I mostly like the detailing of the outfit and the Violator head on the base. After having looked at it a few times now I'm thinking that the pose is a little goofy. Not very intimidating looking, more like he would be shouting "Freedom!"

Are you guys sure that it's 1/6?

It's kind of funny, I was initially very excited about the statue. I mostly like the detailing of the outfit and the Violator head on the base. After having looked at it a few times now I'm thinking that the pose is a little goofy. Not very intimidating looking, more like he would be shouting "Freedom!"

Are you guys sure that it's 1/6?

The blacked out teaser was the best thing this had going for it

Yes, it is definitely 1/6 :( Read the last part of the article in the link below. It says the statue will be 18" up to the sword which makes this a very small statue and most definitely not 1/4 scale

So is this statue going to be 1/6 then or is that a different statue? Or does Todd not know what 1/4 scale is?

Back