Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Being that its going to be a web exclusive the price on thta bad boy are going to go thru the roof quick. I wish bandai/tamashii wouldnt do the whole web exclusive thing.

Quick bump,
check it out!!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F7bhhjFASuk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F7bhhjFASuk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looks very different from previous Mazinger/Mazinkaiser anime... but I'm still curious!!
:rock!!

That was pretty awesome, not sure if Go Nagai has anything to do with Maz Skl, but seeing all the violence and the "I want to rape" you imagery with the female bots, I wouldnt doubt that Nagai loves every minute of it if he isnt behind it. Hes always been big on hyper violence and basically treating women like sex objects...looks pretty awesome so far. Hopefully this will get released in the US. Im sure down the road other toys will be released.

Yeah, he's a genius but pretty twisted at times...
he has a bit of a fetish with female Super Robots in sexual situations... :lol
yet he also is one of the few to have feisty empowered heroic women... just looks at Sayaka in the 70's...

And yes, Dynamic Planning is producing this one! :rock!!
As for the toys, I don't know... this line seems to be more obscure than the Shin Mazinger one, I just hope I can get this guy eventually...

Yeah Sayaka along with Cutey Honey. Great stuff regardless.
Isnt Dynamic Nagais company, well I cant wait to see the whole anime. As for the toys...yeah being as how the first figure is a damn web exclusive, i do think that it might be scarce. If Bandai doesnt do it, maybe Aoshima or Max Factory will do a version.

A few new figures shown @ Tamashii Nation 2010

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=27810&extra=page=1&page=2
20100930_8d0041105f711ea9d662UKEBVn7XJ99F.jpg

20100930_d1cf8a20cb73dda9bc07xFDkQ6ppmVqW.jpg

20100930_8bbc7d8f54245b3dab052uomNkbBaQGO.jpg

I don't know what's going on here... :lol

20100930_b02bc087b80ed6f4962dfud7n0zeWtZj.jpg

247t3pr

Last edited:

Yeah, no kidding!!!
Super Robots gotta pee too you know...

Maybe the reveal will be until the last day of the show...
:lol

wow...thats the one thing I hate is that Bandai milks the crap out of Mazinger...dude there are so many versions of mazinger. I do like that battle damaged one though. I might think about picking him up.

I wonder if the fist is suppoesd to be the shin mazinger super rocket punch, when maz himself changes into a flying fist...not sure, but just a guess.

OK, a bit of bad news...
the BD Mazinger is actually a custom display as you can see in the next picture, and the rest are just part of a new accessory pack, which looks pretty cool!! :rock!

201009304f7b29d39104c59.jpg

Here are also pics of the Masinkaiser SKL figure to come out soon!
Looks great!!!

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

sucks that the BD version is a custom...id actually buy one of those. Well hopefully they release a regular SKL version and not a web exclusive because those tamashii web exclusives get crazy expensive. I wouldnt mind having a Maz SkL though.

I think I might actually sell a few of my SOC's just to thin out the herd a bit, make room for new stuff. Thanks for the updates Kuzeh.

I might get the Tamashii Exclusive, regardless of the price...
It just too damn cool!!!

A couple of more pics

08.jpg

20101005_1b85144e700aa6bf4a764yjbtESKV1KT.jpg

My SOC figures are some of the items in my collection that I don't want to sell ever...
I have other stuff that would go first!

BTW I just scored a GX-47 Energer Z for $40.00 shipped!
:rock!

Its funny you mention that because when I got home from work yesterday...I looked thru my stuff that I was thinking of selling and I just couldnt do it. There just such awesome figures and its almost like there my childhood memories. Alot of those robots I grew up watching as a kid and just cant sell them.

As you said I'll have to look at some of my other bots to get rid of.
Thats a steal for the Energer Z, good score.

Holy crap!!!
$150.00!!! :horror...

I was thinking about buying from Anime Export, but have never ordered from them... once shipping is considered, it would probably end up around $140.00...
https://www.anime-export.com/product/6478

Have you ordered form the before?

If not, I wonder if I should wait for them to show up on Ebay...
Do you think it'll be cheaper there?

I never ordered from Anime Export, but I know people who have and they've never had problems with them. As for ebay...i dont even want to see whats going to happen once these badboys hit evilbay man. Being that there somewhat limited I think the bay is going to raise these dudes up considerably.

I really wanted one also, but like I said at $150 I have to many other things on order to get him now. I order from BBTS all the time, but as for anime export, like I said never have but from others I know there safe.

How tall are these figures?

Yeah High Dream did a 12" Maz, now Great Maz and Grendizer. Yeah
that Great Maz looks awesome. How is the articulation on these guys if there is any.

Back