Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Which Mazinkaiser is that in the photo...is that an aoshima?
I was thinking about getting one of those.

If you are asking about this Mazinkaiser, it's not from Aoshima. It's from Max Factory, distributed by Good Smile Company. I have it and is the better Mazinkaiser figure IMO:

10043298a4.jpg

Im just glad there are people who still appreciate the old robots. Alot of these new anime and robots I dont really care for. Hopefully Bandai will someday make Dairugger (vehicle voltron) or even a SOC of GO-Lion.

Yep, without Tetsujin or mazinger, there wouldn't be Gundam, Evangelion or even Transformers...

I'd love Dairugger and Voltron...
How about this one?:

TOY-01-10010-2.jpg

Infernal beautiful :rock:rock:rock

Thanks dude!!

If you are asking about this Mazinkaiser, it's not from Aoshima. It's from Max Factory, distributed by Good Smile Company. I have it and is the better Mazinkaiser figure IMO:

10043298a4.jpg

landa.jpg

:lol
Best Mazinkaiser out there indeed!!

I am lovin' this thread! Question though, can anyone tell me which super robot came first? I have mazingers, grendizers, and getter robos, but I would like to know the order of their release. I'm pretty sure that the first one was tetsujin, but I know that mazinger is pretty old too.

Tetsujin came before Mazinger. Tetsujin, Mazinger, Getter Robo,Great Mazinger and Grendizer was the follow up to Mazinger...some how apparently. Then if Im not mistaken Getter G came to light.

Ok cool I wasnt sure if that was the Aoshima or the Maxfactory. Ok I'll have to look into that, Yeah thats a nice Mazinkaiser all around.

@ Kuzeh, yeah I have that toynami Lion Voltron, along with the old Voltron. When i put the 2 side by side there a funny to see. The old voltron is so fat and not articluated at all...while the new sleeker toynami voltron is pretty nice. As I said I just wish someone would do a Vehicle Voltron...excluding those new vinyls that are being released. I want a transformable verision like the old one as well, but with the sleekness that the new lions have.

Great thread :hi5: This is my super EVA chogokin :yess: 18cm tall :thud: very well build

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

Is that the Soul SPEC Chogokin...it doesnt look like it has any diecast in it. Really nice design on that unit.

Those SOC's are cool I always wondered what they looked like. I saw at big bad toy store they had some SOC's on sale. I really like the jeeg robot. Does anyone know anything about him? The only anime I could find on him is in Italian.

yeah Jeeg is a cool robot, along with the anime but he often gets overshadowed by Mazinger, but both were created by Go Nagai.
Id be careful of the Chogokin though. When they made jeeg bandai was experimenting with a new build for the chogokins. Jeeg is connected by magnets at the shoulders and hips. Ive heard hes ok, but also heard that sometimes his arms or legs will just randomly fall off since its only a magnet holding them together. If its for a good price might be worth the risk though. Ive just heard that sometimes hes not very sturdy. Hes one of the ones I passed on when it initially released from all the reviews I read.

Thanks for the info!

10043298a4.jpg

I just got this recently and I have to agree it is definitely the beter Mazinkaizer figure. I owned the Aoshima version for a short period, while its heavy and a really great die-cast toy, it's just not very fun and poseable.

The Maxfactory Mazinkaiser has great articulation, tonnes of accessories and a kick ass display base. Get the Maxfactory version if u have the cash, definitely worth it.

I just got this recently and I have to agree it is definitely the beter Mazinkaizer figure. I owned the Aoshima version for a short period, while its heavy and a really great die-cast toy, it's just not very fun and poseable.

The Maxfactory Mazinkaiser has great articulation, tonnes of accessories and a kick ass display base. Get the Maxfactory version if u have the cash, definitely worth it.

I agree with you, Probably the Maxfactory has better detail but the Aeoshima respects the size and his scrander is big well as in the series.

Last edited:

For me both are great , Each one has some points to favor and others in against, If we compare them with the series, without doubts the Aeoshima is more accurate by his size and scrander.

Last edited:
Back