Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Yeah High Dream did a 12" Maz, now Great Maz and Grendizer. Yeah
that Great Maz looks awesome. How is the articulation on these guys if there is any.

It's VERY basic... just swivel joints all over... head, arms, shoulders, wrists, waist, legs, knees and feet.
Can't remember if the elbows are the only hinged ones, but I'm almost positive not...

These are very old-school type vinyl figures, but kick-ass ones...
I wonder if SS will carry Grendizer as well?...

Soul Of Chogokin

Does any one on the boards collect them? I've recently gotten into SOC and am finding out they are some of th finest collectibles out there. Right now I have the Getter Dragon and the Spec-01. Would like to know what some of you have so let me know.
006-11.jpg

014-6.jpg

Re: Soul Of Chogokin

Thanks its my favorite pose also. And I don't mean to sound like an ass but its almost as if no one is allowed to create a thread anymore because someone else already made a thread that shares a similar topic.:huh:computer No worries,if thats the way this community is then I'm not going to fight over it.:chillpill: :peace:

I have a few Gundam SOC's.

Had them for years, and they're still some of the best collectibles I own. Very high quality for such small figures - I totally dig 'em

I have a few Gundam SOC's.

Had them for years, and they're still some of the best collectibles I own. Very high quality for such small figures - I totally dig 'em

I haven't checked out any of the Gundams yet. I'll definitely have to now.

Thanks its my favorite pose also. And I don't mean to sound like an ass but its almost as if no one is allowed to create a thread anymore because someone else already made a thread that shares a similar topic.:huh:computer No worries,if thats the way this community is then I'm not going to fight over it.:chillpill: :peace:

Dude... hey, relax... I was pointing you towards an existing Super Robots Chogokin thread that already has info in the Robots section...
Jeez... :dunno

Dude... hey, relax... I was pointing you towards an existing Super Robots Chogokin thread that already has info in the Robots section...
Jeez... :dunno

lol. Oh no sorry man....my bad its just that the first 3 threads I've made has had someone insult me and tell me the topic already exists. I'm Edgy!!!
:cuss;) Anyways man I'm browsing through that thread checking everything out. Thanks for the heads up.

I love SOC figures but lately nothing seems to float my boat. I was into that stuff in a big way until I went into 1/6 full time. I've got:

Gun Blaster
Voltes V
Dancougar (my favourite)
Baikanfu
Iron Gear
Mazinger (Fewture)
Great Mazinger (Fewture)

Wouldn't mind picking up Ideon if I ever get a window of opportunity in between getting all the 1/6 stuff...

I'm a big collector of soul of chogokin.
Dancougar and God Marz are two of my favorites. Some of these toys are re-makes of the old Godaikin line that came out in 1982. It is these Godaikin robots that started it all. They paved the way for the Go-bots and Transformers which came a few years later. They are much sought after now, and can range between $300-$3000 depending on the robot. You should also check out Daltanius. It's currently a pre-order but it is based off of the Daltanius that came out in 1982. Most of these re-makes are better engineered then the ones that came out in the 80s. And like their 80s fore-fathers, they are also made of diecast metal. Enjoy!

Glad i found this thread!!!! So much new info, thanks kuzeh!!! here's some of my stuff
user8476_pic8426_1263895150.jpg

Nice!!! I love this type of stuff; been collecting for years.

wow pretty cool

Here are a few of mine. I love these SOC robots. Still got a few I didn't photograph yet, like Grandizer Black edition, and Daiku Maryu Gaiking black edition.

Tetsujin 28 & Black Ox. They have a cool light up feature: when they get close to each other for combat, they light up!

Last edited:

Those are the Soul of Chogokin Evas, aren't they? Really nice pictures. I have SoC Eva-01 and I really love it.

I use to collect the line, was there from the very beginning with the gx-01 mazinger. But lately they been doing a lot of obsure robots, I skip up on some, then a lot later on...there are still some good ones but I guess I just lost interest in the line..unless the come out with a robot I really really like such as classic jeeg or danguard ace. This was one of my favorite toyline before, nice price, great engineering, lots of gimmicks, great articulation, diecast, etc. But I guess they just arent producing anymore of my favorite robots.....

Those are the Soul of Chogokin Evas, aren't they? Really nice pictures. I have SoC Eva-01 and I really love it.
Thanks! Yes, these are the SOC EVAs. Best EVA's out there! Seriously, just like all SOC robots, they are awesome toys.

Back