May the 4th SSC Product Announcements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we just got Cody PF? The one holding the grenades right? Is Cody not Rex in his armor?

You, sir, are no longer allowed in the SW statue section. Come on :slap, Rex and Cody, while clones of the same host, are two completely differnt clone troopers. Different armor, different rank, they just look the same.

I thought we just got Cody PF? The one holding the grenades right? Is Cody not Rex in his armor?

That is Captain Rex PF... Cody has not been made as PF.

He's the orange one. The LSB is this one. That's what we are talking about.

200025_press01-001.jpg

This is the Captain Rex LSB.

captainRexLSB.jpg

:lecture

Mythos line Jedi Leia, Han or Chewbacca, Palpatine, LUKE. SO MUCH they could do with Mythos :hi5: But if I see an announcement for Jar Jar I'm cancelling all my pre-orders... Maybe...

Freakin tourists who snap up all the ex's leaving us fans with nothing but dirty droids :gah: :monkey4

:nana::lol:lol:lol

All the real fans want them dirty anyway :yess:

Mara Jade!!!!!

Sideshow is working on an AH! Mara Jade...I'd love to hear some news about her on May 4th! :pray:

No - bad CBG!! :thwak

:lol

:lol would it not be cool to have a Shan PF, darth bane, darth malak, and others I can't remember the names of like the female armor hunter, and the boba fett looking lime sith with the hood.

I'd kill for a Satele Shan PF! :rock

The Female bounty hunter's name is Shae Vizla and I wouldn't mind a PF of her either. :D

All the real fans want them dirty anyway :yess:

:lol :lecture :lol

1) I hope the 1/4 snow trooper goes up for pre-order so I can get excited thinking I have him before 2013 ends but instead get it next summer after 3 delays. :wink1:

New announcements

2) New Vader. I need a Vader PF since I don't care for the first one.

3) Jango Fett - come on Sideshow we have a Aurra sing PF from the PT but not Jango yet??? He is long overdue IMO

4) I'm not a big 1/6 scale collector but I would love a 1/6 scale Taun Taun since I have the Dewback and love it.

1) I hope the 1/4 snow trooper goes up for pre-order so I can get excited thinking I have him before 2013 ends but instead get it next summer after 3 delays. :wink1:

sadly, that is the norm. 1 year wait time...

in the company I am working .. we are selling 2 Mio glass machines with a lead time 8-12 months... same lead time for a $350 statue..

going back to topic.. A new Vader is on top of my wish list.. the old vader sucks so bad... and a Vader PF would be THE center piece for every SW PF collector !

That is Captain Rex PF... Cody has not been made as PF.

He's the orange one. The LSB is this one. That's what we are talking about.

200025_press01-001.jpg

This is the Captain Rex LSB.

captainRexLSB.jpg

Ah wow! They are different. Thanks bro, there's so many similar troopers I lost track. :rotfl but don't get me wrong I like them all. Except the clone trooper.

Dude dont you own the Rex PF........

Yep, I never knew much about the character but I wanted him since I saw a few episodes on clone wars.

Sideshow is working on an AH! Mara Jade...I'd love to hear some news about her on May 4th! :pray:

I'd kill for a Satele Shan PF! :rock

The Female bounty hunter's name is Shae Vizla and I wouldn't mind a PF of her either. :D

:lol :lecture :lol

Thanks for the names! I always like those two even if I didn't know anything about them. They seem to be big name or cool characters from EU! :hi5:

Back