May the 4th SSC Product Announcements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announcements, if that's all you get on May the 4th who cares! We get announcements every Thursday in the news letter.

the pic is up

public

And I'm talking some real sales. Not this MAY4TH code that only gets you twenty dollars off, which might if you're lucky cover shipping costs. For all the **** we got to deal with from them they should be showing us some love on at least one day of the year!

Calm down just a little bit, collect what makes you happy and that which you enjoy collecting, and come back during Spooktacular for the real fun...

Maybe. ;)

I am trying to collect what makes me happy, but every time the piece arrives with a defect I become unhappy and frustrated. :crying

I'll agree that it makes collecting far less enjoyable, and I myself have had these issues many times, particularly with Sideshow, and particularly of late. I can see you are simply venting, but try to focus on the positive. I'm trying to stick to the Mythos line myself, but if SS continue to make it impossible by slapping QC stickers on boxes which have never been looked at, and providing horrible sloppy paint apps, then I will simply move on. These things have become far too expensive to waste time and money on any longer. I can focus my collecting dollar in a far more productive and enjoyable direction.

Keep positive. And hope Mythos Vader has his unlit hilt. :lol

Sounds like a typical title for an EU novel:

Star Wars: The Hilt Incident

Honestly, I'm happy about the way it all went down, because we banded together as a group and made the proverbial lemonade out of lemons. That's what I will remember about it. Although, my patience has worn thin with Sideshow. I can't complain too much, as they've treated me so wonderfully throughout the years. But if QC slips or even remains at the lower level it's currently on, I'll be backing out sooner than later.

There are too many fish in the sea.

I'll agree that it makes collecting far less enjoyable, and I myself have had these issues many times, particularly with Sideshow, and particularly of late. I can see you are simply venting, but try to focus on the positive. I'm trying to stick to the Mythos line myself, but if SS continue to make it impossible by slapping QC stickers on boxes which have never been looked at, and providing horrible sloppy paint apps, then I will simply move on. These things have become far too expensive to waste time and money on any longer. I can focus my collecting dollar in a far more productive and enjoyable direction.

Keep positive. And hope Mythos Vader has his unlit hilt. :lol

Thanks! Yes I am venting and I’m glad you guys are here to listen. Mythos Vader does look cool, but I decided after returning my Gamorrean for a full refund that I was going to stay away from that line too.

Love my Gammy, but I can see where issues would arise with that one. Mine scrapes by, but he's awesome. I love the line, and am hoping to keep with it for a few years, or until SS peters out on it.

Was hoping for a sneak today... :mad:

Very true, Fury. The way the community came together to handle the situation and then having myc standing up and taking it on, knowing we're a fickle bunch was impressive.

Sounds like a typical title for an EU novel:

Star Wars: The Hilt Incident

Honestly, I'm happy about the way it all went down, because we banded together as a group and made the proverbial lemonade out of lemons. That's what I will remember about it. Although, my patience has worn thin with Sideshow. I can't complain too much, as they've treated me so wonderfully throughout the years. But if QC slips or even remains at the lower level it's currently on, I'll be backing out sooner than later.

There are too many fish in the sea.

That’s another problem, we’ve had to resort to fixing these things ourselves. I actually took it upon myself to shave down the foot pegs on Baby doll so they would fit. It took awhile, because of how bad they seated. Now I just want a new head. Should not be the case with $350 + statues.

Wasn't gonna say it, because I wasn't really expecting anything, and maybe I mentioned it before, but. I would have liked to see a "peek" at a new entry in the Mythos line. I'm looking forward to Grievous, and would actually like to know if the line is indeed going forward...

Back